Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drifting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:59pm

Originally posted by notXXscared notXXscared wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Originally posted by TRAVELER TRAVELER wrote:

The Skyline is a '95 model. It has AWD, the turbo 6, 5 speed, and right hand drive. It is white in color, has a ground effects kit, Sparco seats and harnesses, and the usual huge collection of ricky-racer gauges.

It is a pretty good deal, but I live in Japan now, and these cars are easy to find here. The same dealer also has a '95 RX-7 for the same price, and the smaller displacement of the rotary engine makes the road tax a little cheaper.
I thought you where origionally Travis.  congrats on making me do a doubletake then a wth. 

That's pretty cool though.  I wish we had fast cars for that cheap here in the States.
Same, that would be awesome. But I don't think I could ever drive (standard) on right hand drive. That would completely mess me up lol.
nice, id snatch that skyline up and import it. then, you can sell it to me 

driving a standerd right-side drive isent that hard. i had a vaxhall (sp?) in england and it dident seem much diffrent than a left-side drive.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by BeepBoop BeepBoop wrote:

Dude, I almost had you.
You never had me. You never had your car.

Wow that made me lol.

HIT TEH NAWSSS!!!
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 9:35am
Is time for this thread to die.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by BeepBoop BeepBoop wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

I really hope youre a reg pretending to be retarded. Or quite literally a
retard, because this is getting old.

lol

you're getting OLD and RETARDED!

this guy is funny
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:34pm
I accidently drifted/ almost tipped the forklift at work today. Left tire marks and everything.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Gator Taco Gator Taco wrote:

Is time for this thread to die.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I accidently drifted/ almost tipped the forklift at work today. Left tire marks and everything.

I just got back from a round of golf after the rain. I slid a good 35 feet down a hill sideways. My friend said we got up on 2 wheels.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:16pm
Today after work, it was pooring and i was driving 45 in a 55 so I could see, and when I went to tap my breaks to slow down I began to hydroplane, I then saved it and watched as 3 other car slid past me one went off the road and got stuck in the mud.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Forklifts in the rain are fun.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:12am
Almost died in a drift incident tonight. Friend just got a used cop car, drifted through a intersection but he isn't used to the car yet and he way over corrected and almost hopped a curb and went into a school.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:13am
U R COOOl
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:19am
I NOW RIGHT ?
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:49am
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Almost died in a drift incident tonight. Friend just got a used cop car, drifted through a intersection but he isn't used to the car yet and he way over corrected and almost hopped a curb and went into a school.

Thank heavens you had enough strength to crawl to the keyboard and post this..HALLELUJAH!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:05am
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Thank heavens you had enough strength to crawl to the keyboard and post this..HALLELUJAH!!

LOL, at least my story is real.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:10am
My story is real you dumb ass.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:13am
Some form of proof or shens.

and yes, I am able to provide proof by posting a picture of my balled tires and I can probably hunt down a video of how hard it was raining today.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:23am
How the hell do you want me to get proof ? It's 1:21 AM in the morning. We were cruising around in his new car at like 11:20-ish PM, we were making a left turn through an intersection, he put the pedal to the floor, the rear end broke loose and slide way out and he way over corrected and almost hopped a curb and if he had hopped the curb he could have possibly hit the school on the other side of said curb. It scared the crap out of him. He went from a 1.6L FWD mazda protege to a 2004 crown victoria police interceptor with the 4.6L V8 and RWD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:51am
Meh, so in other words it wasn't really a drift it was an inexpierienced driver loosing control of his car after driving like an idiot.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:26am
Oh no, we definitely drifted through the turn and then some. It was the regaining control part where he over corrected and went off in the other direction. So far, he fails at RWD stuff.
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:36am
I really wish this drifting fad would hurry up an die.

On a side note, this is a cool pic.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic