FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Midwest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Midwest
    Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:31am
...Is turning into a rain forest. The past few days have been nothing but rain with flash flooding warnings and tornadoes everywhere. I just got power back and spent the night trying to find a road that wasn't flooded so i could make it back home... meanwhile there has been 3 tornadoes in my immediate area.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
AfricanAmerican View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanAmerican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:32am
Testicles
Do it again, and you're banned.
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:43am
/me knows this all too well...
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:44am
Tell me about it, I spent my night dodging tornadoes until like 11 and then when that was said in done we made a food run to bk. We almost had to push through a creak that had overflowed over it's bridge, luckily we were able to find a bridge farther down that wasn't over run.

lol, tgaffner made it to easy.

Edited by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx - 13 June 2008 at 12:44am
<Sig violation, Section 1>
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:46am
i live in boring old california.. all we have are earthquakes and blackouts
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:02am
Cali baby.

holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:59am
Seriously, enough with the rain already.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 2:24am
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

Tell me about it, I spent my night dodging tornadoes until like 11 and then when that was said in done we made a food run to bk. We almost had to push through a creak that had overflowed over it's bridge, luckily we were able to find a bridge farther down that wasn't over run.

lol, tgaffner made it to easy.

What a shame, could have been on the next amazing rescues show.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:01am
Colorado had some high winds today.
Steam: Kingtiger125
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:09am
word. it rains like...all ze time.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 4:35am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:04am
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:05am
It better knock it the hell off before I have to drive through there. 

Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:58am
The other day I heard that one of my local baptist cults is blaming all the storms on the wrath of God.
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

It better knock it the hell off before I have to drive through there.?

Its not stoppin' for nuttin'
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Gator Taco Gator Taco wrote:

The other day I heard that one of my local baptist cults is blaming all the storms on the wrath of God.

Geez!  Doesn't anyone have a memory.  Was it the wrath of God back in '94 and '95 when KC and St. Louis were flooding out then.  What's up with that?  Did he get the wrong people that time and have to come back for seconds? 

It's cyclic.  But nobody ever remembers that so everybody freaks each time the bad part of the cycle rolls around.

For those in the Midwest along the Missouri River:  Brace for more wet stuff; the floodgates on the dams here in Great Falls have been open full flow for the last few days and we just got a ton more rain/snow.  (It's still coming actually.)
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:33am

Sheez, he sure uses the weather a lot to punish. It wasnt too many years back that he was punishing all the homosexuals in Florida with the hurricanes. You would think with omnipotency, he would do something more direct like make them disappear or something? Maybe this proves that God is a woman.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:14pm
...is young and restless.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Geez!  Doesn't anyone have a memory.  Was it the wrath of God back in '94 and '95 when KC and St. Louis were flooding out then.  What's up with that?  Did he get the wrong people that time and have to come back for seconds? 

It's cyclic.  But nobody ever remembers that so everybody freaks each time the bad part of the cycle rolls around.

For those in the Midwest along the Missouri River:  Brace for more wet stuff; the floodgates on the dams here in Great Falls have been open full flow for the last few days and we just got a ton more rain/snow.  (It's still coming actually.)

They are not the most balenced of people.

A few years ago they had a meeting on how to remove Satan from your home. One of their tips was to remove any hollow glass figurines, because the Devil lives in Hollow Glass Objects. 
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:33pm
I was up north yesterday, came home, passed out on my bed. Woke up at 4:30 AM to a thunder storm 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic