FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When did this happen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:28pm
EE, was that your work? 
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:37pm
How in the hell did this turn into a Hygiene thread?

I was just wanting answers to the behaviours. Not arguing the behaviours themselves. I just wanted to know when this shift in socitey came about.

It musta happened while i was winter camping, admiring my sweaty balls.

And yes, creatine automatically makes you a wuss in my books. I mean think about it. How do you think everybody that came before us grew big and strong without some magic powder. Here's an idea, go catch yourself some salmon. Samey Samey.

Anyways,this rant got way off topic. surprise surprise.

I got a wife from the east coast who can appreciate a real man for what he's worth. We each know our roles as well.

I wish the best of luck to the coming generations who love indie, spend a fortune on useless waxes and gels, dislike being outdoors, and haven't ever even been in a real fistfight in their entire lives. You'll need the luck, because you'll be the downfall of society as we like it.
A second class drive is always better than a first class walk.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by notXXscared notXXscared wrote:

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Originally posted by  Rp Fr Rp Fr wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that. And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Wuss. Just turn in your balls now.

Seriously. If you're worried about sweaty... manhood... don't ever go outside the air conditioning for more than 20 minutes in locations where the temperature gets higher than 80 degrees. Don't play outdoor sports either.

Everybody sweats, and sometimes in uncomfortable areas. Also, as suggested before, jump in a river or something if you really smell that bad. Not to mention, I wouldn't expect a pretty boy like you to smell like BO after a couple days without a shower.

EDIT

I'm a damn virgin and I pity you.

I lol'ed.

And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too good.

I'm in the woods making fires, climbing trees, confronting bears and wolfs and all other sorts of critters, living amongst the forest.

I have hair on my chest, and I'm often caked in mud. My jeep isn't 4x4 and filthy because I like to go "Wheeling" on the weekend, it's that way because thats the stuff I do every day.

I may suck with women, but at least I have some musk to me, because I don't feel the need to put perfume on every day.

I will never take notes from you.

/forget the fact I work in a waitresses world :P
Have fun there Paul Bunyan, maybe one day you'll have the opportunity to slip a bear, wolf, or other critter a roofie and actually get your wet, because your future with woman doesn't look too promising considering your spending your days frolicking in a mud hole and climbing trees.

Those trees have holes...

<_< >_>
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by  Rp Fr Rp Fr wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that. And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Wuss. Just turn in your balls now.
Seriously. If you're worried about sweaty... manhood... don't ever go outside the air conditioning for more than 20 minutes in locations where the temperature gets higher than 80 degrees. Don't play outdoor sports either.Everybody sweats, and sometimes in uncomfortable areas. Also, as suggested before, jump in a river or something if you really smell that bad. Not to mention, I wouldn't expect a pretty boy like you to smell like BO after a couple days without a shower.EDIT

I lol'ed.
And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because
apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too
good.
I'm in the woods making fires, climbing trees, confronting bears and wolfs and all other sorts of critters, living amongst the forest.I have hair on my chest, and I'm often caked in mud. My jeep isn't 4x4 and filthy because I like to go "Wheeling" on the weekend, it's that way because thats the stuff I do every day.I may suck with women, but at least I have some musk to me, because I don't feel the need to put perfume on every day.I will never take notes from you./forget the fact I work in a waitresses world :P
Have fun there Paul Bunyan, maybe one day you'll have the opportunity to slip a bear, wolf, or other critter a roofie and actually get your wet, because your future with woman doesn't look too promising considering your spending your days frolicking in a mud hole and climbing trees.

About you?
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:11am

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

And yes, creatine automatically makes you a wuss in my books. I mean think about it. How do you think everybody that came before us grew big and strong without some magic powder. Here's an idea, go catch yourself some salmon. Samey Samey.
........ I guess I gotta go wipe my vag now

BUT!!! I have no porblems going camping for a few days without showers and all that stuff. SO am I still a wuss? j/k I dont care what peeps think.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:17am

So 50% + of college football and baseball players today are sissies? Ha.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:27am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

well, maybe the football players arent
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:04am
Hands down the crappiest thread in years.
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:33am

Prolly, either that or too lazy to get their protein and creatine from food source.

Oh, before i forget, Prodigy is officially the biggest man-boy on the forum. Decreed so, in the name of me.

See Prodigy? we can all be self-righteous jackasses.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:38am

Prolly, either that or too lazy to get their protein and creatine from food source.

Oh, before i forget, Prodigy is officially the biggest man-boy on the forum. Decreed so, in the name of me.

See Prodigy? we can all be self-righteous jackasses.

Or perhaps too smart to eat the dangerous amounts of red meats it would take to meet those same creatine levels? 
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:52am
*Sigh*

*squint* Are you really that stupid?

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:27am
Oh lawd, does someone need to read up on their gender theory?

That said, I enjoy the manly-man things in life. This weekend should be:
- Real backpacking/camping.
- Beer.
- Fire.
- Mud.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:39am

I'm curious. When did it become unacceptable to be a man?

I'm talking about bravado, uncouthness, hairy, macho man.

This is all brought about by TV. Suddenly TV doesn't want Tom Selleck, they want Ashton Kutcher, A manboy who has the mentality and looks of a 15 year old boy.

Suddenly I see all my single firends gelling their hair and shaving they're chests so they can be smooth like the girls they are trying to pick up.

That explains some of the people at school who seem to have gender differentiation confusion.  I dont mind them, I just find it annoying when they expect everyone to act like they do. 

One of them referred to me as a throwback and a caveman during a class last semester.  Since he was probably less than half my age and would most likely snap like a dry twig if struck, I refrained from giving him a well deserved smack and settled for asking him if his testicles had dropped yet.  (He was much less amused than the rest of us.)

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

A "real" man doesn't care about what other men do; none of you are real men.

QFT.

There is something satisfying about being unshaven, inappropriate and not giving a damn about other's opinions.

Ha!  Stealth FTW!

Wow!  Someone either needs to catch up on their beauty sleep or must have felt that Stealths comment hit too close to home.

I wish the best of luck to the coming generations who love indie, spend a fortune on useless waxes and gels, dislike being outdoors, and haven't ever even been in a real fistfight in their entire lives. You'll need the luck, because you'll be the downfall of society as we like it.

At least when society unravels it will be easy to slap them around and take their food.

Gimme the Twinkie!"

No, its mine.

Really?  THWAP!

No; not the hair!  Take it!  Take it!

Edited by Mack - 11 June 2008 at 4:06pm
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 5:06am
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

About you?

Damn it, Carl.  I have officially lol'ed at a post made by you.  I feel like a lesser person now.  :(

My liver/lungs/heart are goin way before my skin bro. And it's not like everyday...I only actually tan once in a while, I just go to chill most of the time.

Doing harmful substances makes you neither manly, nor badass. How old are you, 10?

Edited by Hysteria - 11 June 2008 at 5:14am
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 5:21am
This thread delivers.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 6:19am

This is where I get confused. I keep the hair on my head short, and my facial hair shaven. I just concider myself lucky enough that even at my age I don't seem to grow much body hair and the girls I know seem to enjoy it. At the same time, I am a certified Autotech. I'm a Marine and that's something you can't ever really take away manliness points for. I enjoy camping in a tent, and at the same time I like to wear decent looking clothing because I enjoy looking decent. Where exactly do I stand on Thors manly chart?

Really, I don't care. You shouldn't either Thor. By your standards the downfall of society will be the fact that a small group of guys do things differently than you, but it is blown out of proportion by mainstream media and you have taken a bite of it all in assuming that EVERYONE is going to do it and they all do it for the same reasons.

Be who you are, not who others want you to be. That goes for you and the rest of us.

notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:24am
mack, it didn't hit close to home but it was obviously directed at me, and
I'm not just going I sit back and take it.

And Hystria, if you actually read my post iwasnt trying to be a bad ass. I
doubt I'm goingto get skincancer from the reletivly few times I actually
tan. Going there=/=tanning all the time.

Previously DYE PLAYA
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:31am

Just so you know, I read your first post to my wife......she laughed at you.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Just so you know, I read your first post to my wife......she laughed at you.

YES YES YES.

Reb, that already just made my day.
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:50am
LOL @ dyes new title. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic