FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When did this happen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:09pm
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:09pm
It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that.

And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Edited by notXXscared - 10 June 2008 at 10:11pm

Previously DYE PLAYA
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by notXXscared notXXscared wrote:

It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that. And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Wuss. Just turn in your balls now.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:14pm
Trying to brag about going to the tanning salon and "picking up chicks" makes you;

A) A liar.

B) exceptional homo-esque.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:21pm
I don't understand why you people care so much about others.  Unless it actually effects you, why don't you just mind your own business?

Edited by Zata - 10 June 2008 at 10:21pm

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Trying to brag about going to the tanning salon and "picking up chicks" makes you;

A) A liar.

B) exceptional homo-esque.

I go there with friends who happen to be girls, and if I feel like tanning, I do. If I don't I'll go for the ride, chill with them for the car ride, and see if I can talk to anyone in the waiting room while I'm waiting for them to come out from the beds. Is it really that difficult to comprehend? Why would I lie, and how would talking with/picking up girls make me a homo?

Previously DYE PLAYA
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:28pm

It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that.

And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Again, I will use this remark.

Good god man,

I'm a damn virgin and I pity you.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

It's not just about the girls..back and chest hair is gross. A little I would be ok with, but I would hate walking around looking like a god damn rug. And no Gator Taco, I don't since I'm 16. Also, it's too bad since I already hooked up with the tanning girls, so the homo thing kinda went out the window with that. And I never said camping was bad, but I hate that feeling of being grimy. Your in a tent for like 4 days without a shower so you smell like campfire smoke and B.O and your balls are sticking to your leg. It's just gross. Hanging out outside is straight but I don't know, I'm just meticulous and OCD with being clean, I can't take it lol. I'm fine with camping as long as I can take a shower during it.

Seriously. If you're worried about sweaty... manhood... don't ever go outside the air conditioning for more than 20 minutes in locations where the temperature gets higher than 80 degrees. Don't play outdoor sports either.

Everybody sweats, and sometimes in uncomfortable areas. Also, as suggested before, jump in a river or something if you really smell that bad. Not to mention, I wouldn't expect a pretty boy like you to smell like BO after a couple days without a shower.

EDIT
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

I lol'ed.

Edited by Rp Fr - 10 June 2008 at 10:30pm
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:31pm
A "real" man doesn't care about what other men do; none of you are real men.

I am now the undisputed manliest member of the forum, if not because of my swimmer body and good looks, but because I don't get bothered by what other people do.

Edited by Gatyr - 10 June 2008 at 10:32pm
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:31pm

I'm a girlie man

fixed
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:32pm
Sporx?

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by  Rp Fr Rp Fr wrote:

Seriously. If you're worried about sweaty... manhood... don't ever go outside the air conditioning for more than 20 minutes in locations where the temperature gets higher than 80 degrees. Don't play outdoor sports either.

Everybody sweats, and sometimes in uncomfortable areas. Also, as suggested before, jump in a river or something if you really smell that bad. Not to mention, I wouldn't expect a pretty boy like you to smell like BO after a couple days without a shower.

EDIT

I lol'ed.

Of course everyone sweats there, but the difference is being able to clean up at the end of the day instead of falling asleep and repeating for the next 3 days. And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too good.

But seriously, besides Gatyr and Zata, you guys are the biggest manwomen here...last I checked most men don't really care what other guys are doing, and they definetely aren't gossiping about another dude's personal activities.

Edited by notXXscared - 10 June 2008 at 10:41pm

Previously DYE PLAYA
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

A "real" man doesn't care about what other men do; none of you are real men. I am now the undisputed manliest member of the forum, if not because of my swimmer body and good looks, but because I don't get bothered by what other people do.

I'm larger and hairier than you.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:47pm

Trying to brag about going to the tanning salon and "picking up chicks" makes you;A) A liar.B) exceptional homo-esque.
I go there with friends who happen to be girls, and if I feel like tanning, I do. If I don't I'll go for the ride, chill with them for the car ride, and see if I can talk to anyone in the waiting room while I'm waiting for them to come out from the beds. Is it really that difficult to comprehend? Why would I lie, and how would talking with/picking up girls make me a homo?

Enjoy your skin cancer and girliness!
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Trying to brag about going to the tanning salon and "picking up chicks" makes you;A) A liar.B) exceptional homo-esque.

Enjoy your skin cancer and girliness!

My liver/lungs/heart are goin way before my skin bro. And it's not like everyday...I only actually tan once in a while, I just go to chill most of the time.

Previously DYE PLAYA
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:53pm

EDIT

I lol'ed.

And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too good.

I'm in the woods making fires, climbing trees, confronting bears and wolfs and all other sorts of critters, living amongst the forest.

I have hair on my chest, and I'm often caked in mud. My jeep isn't 4x4 and filthy because I like to go "Wheeling" on the weekend, it's that way because thats the stuff I do every day.

I may suck with women, but at least I have some musk to me, because I don't feel the need to put perfume on every day.

I will never take notes from you.

/forget the fact I work in a waitresses world :P

Edited by *Stealth* - 10 June 2008 at 10:54pm
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:55pm
Stealth, I just gained some respect for you.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:57pm

Seriously. If you're worried about sweaty... manhood... don't ever go outside the air conditioning for more than 20 minutes in locations where the temperature gets higher than 80 degrees. Don't play outdoor sports either.Everybody sweats, and sometimes in uncomfortable areas. Also, as suggested before, jump in a river or something if you really smell that bad. Not to mention, I wouldn't expect a pretty boy like you to smell like BO after a couple days without a shower.EDIT

I lol'ed.
And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because
apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too
good.
I'm in the woods making fires, climbing trees, confronting bears and wolfs and all other sorts of critters, living amongst the forest.I have hair on my chest, and I'm often caked in mud. My jeep isn't 4x4 and filthy because I like to go "Wheeling" on the weekend, it's that way because thats the stuff I do every day.I may suck with women, but at least I have some musk to me, because I don't feel the need to put perfume on every day.I will never take notes from you./forget the fact I work in a waitresses world :P

ha ha ha ha

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:12pm

EDIT

I lol'ed.

And I lol'ed too at Stealth but maybe you should be taking notes instead of making fun, because apparently taking pictures in the woods by yourself isn't working too good.

I'm in the woods making fires, climbing trees, confronting bears and wolfs and all other sorts of critters, living amongst the forest.

I have hair on my chest, and I'm often caked in mud. My jeep isn't 4x4 and filthy because I like to go "Wheeling" on the weekend, it's that way because thats the stuff I do every day.

I may suck with women, but at least I have some musk to me, because I don't feel the need to put perfume on every day.

I will never take notes from you.

/forget the fact I work in a waitresses world :P
Have fun there Paul Bunyan, maybe one day you'll have the opportunity to slip a bear, wolf, or other critter a roofie and actually get your wet, because your future with woman doesn't look too promising considering your spending your days frolicking in a mud hole and climbing trees.

Edited by notXXscared - 10 June 2008 at 11:12pm

Previously DYE PLAYA
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:14pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic