Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When did this happen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:07pm
lolz interwebz fight!
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:46pm
Thor, I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you, I had no intention of doing so. I was just saying that even though several of the members you're arguing with are in the same age demographic as you, it may not be a great idea to call them kids, even though you're more mature and had more life experience than them.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

lolz for thinking that my job is unmanly.

I vacation on Hoth. In a cabin without running water or electricity or plumbing. For a bathroom we have an outhouse that is either frozen solid (in the winter) or full of maggots (in the summer). There is no shower - we take a sponge-bath every couple of days if the stench or itching gets out of control. Of course, there is a lake nearby, which sometimes gets up to mid-40s in the summer.

Heating in said cabin is with wood, which we cut ourselves. Since I was a young child I had a daily allotment of wood to cut. In the winter we have to run and get said wood from the woodshed (after we dig a path through 6+ feet of snow, that is).

While in said cabin, 90% of the food consists of cans and whatever fish we catch - seeing as how there is no refrigeration. If we don't go fishing, we don't eat. My father's favorite time to go fishing was 4 am in the rain.

And every day is a long hike/ski across the mountains. Occasionally we bring a tent and stay out for a night or two.

Let's go back to that outhouse for a second - it fills up. Which means that, every few years, it has to be emptied out. Which means that we dig a giant hole in the ground, and with bucket and shovel move the contents from the outhouse to the giant hole. Yep, we literally shovel crap for hours on end.

And this is what we do for fun.

I skied to school when I was in grade school, every day through the winter - several miles uphill in the snow both ways. We played games with knives, fire and explosives.

Fast forward to current times. My house/yard just got flooded. So we are sitting on the back porch, looking at the pond that is now our back yard. Filthy, dirty water - probably full of sewage and god knows what else. So my four-year-old son and I went swimming.

And yesterday, for Father's Day, he proudly handed me my present - a worm.

I have been teaching the boy to fight since before he could walk, and I encourage him to try to hit me whenever he can. If he gets a good shot in to the crotch, I will congratulate him on good form, or correct it for him.

I live the way I talk.

so basically what your saying is that once and a while you grow some and go out into the wiilderness and make like Lincoln in his younger days until your balls shrink back to raisins and go back to the city

carrying a grudge because he nuked your AUDI super econo rally car post on the Oil Thread? Why all the hatin?

i said that before the AUDI thing, Rambino just corrected what i had mistaken... eh didnt nuke it at all, more like jogged my memory.

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:51pm
So if your post was not just a knee-jerk retaliation, would you care to provide some additional detail/explanation of your rather odd post?

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:23pm

So if your post was not just a knee-jerk retaliation, would you care to provide some additional detail/explanation of your rather odd post?

Because he has an inferiority complex?
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:25pm

cuz u brag that you own a cabin and make like the 1800s when your up to it and that is somehow supposed to make you better becasue you can chop wood, take sponge baths and have no airconditioner for as long as you feel like standing it.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:26pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Use. Periods.
And more commas, please.
Holy balls that was a crazy sentence.

EDIT: Actually, please just go back to second grade and learn how to make a sentence. That would be awesome, too.

Edited by rockerdoode - 17 June 2008 at 11:27pm
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

cuz u brag that you own a cabin and make like the 1800s when your up to it and that is somehow supposed to make you better becasue you can chop wood, take sponge baths and have no airconditioner for as long as you feel like standing it.

I would do that all the time(I bet he would too) if life didn't cost money. Even that life costs money with property taxes.
Que pasa?

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:31pm
How the hell are you people still arguing 15 pages into this thread?  Doesn't anyone just let things go?  When someone disagrees with you face to face, do you keep arguing until the other person asks for mercy?

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

How the hell are you people still arguing 15 pages into this thread?  Doesn't anyone just let things go?  When someone disagrees with you face to face, do you keep arguing until the other person asks for mercy?

You know...you'll quickly learn that 15 page threads often become 15 page threads because they're full of people saying "can't we just get along lol?"

Just an observation.

The majority of the people still posting here are just doing so to make fun of Ace, anyway. So don't worry about it.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

You know...you'll quickly learn that 15 page threads often become 15 page threads because they're full of people saying "can't we just get along lol?"

Just an observation.

The majority of the people still posting here are just doing so to make fun of Ace, anyway. So don't worry about it.

Yeah I followed this thread until probably the 5th page.  I kinda got irritated when I saw it was still at the top of the forum here, so I grazed through a few of the newer pages.  You're right though, most of the replies aren't related to the topic.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:45pm
i can see hazing ace, how couldent you. but still, how can you still be going 15 pages in??  just give up ace.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:50pm
I think thats a pretty stupid question.

Ace's pride has an owie, and he's too stubborn to just take the beating and learn from it (in this case the lesson would be to not mess with Rambino).  Instead, he's reacting the exact opposite of what he should be doing and digging a deeper hole.

I'm enjoying it.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

I think thats a pretty stupid question.

Ace's pride has an owie, and he's too stubborn to just take the beating and learn from it (in this case the lesson would be to not mess with Rambino).  Instead, he's reacting the exact opposite of what he should be doing and digging a deeper hole.

I'm enjoying it.
ok, i get it.

im guna kick back and watch.

Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 2:40am
I urinate in the standing position.

/manly
/thread
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 3:34am
I've wrestled a bear.

take that you pansy lawyer.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:42am

I got nothing on bear-wrestling.

Clearly I must submit to your manhood.

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:58am
In a nutshell, alot of boy's today look like Mick Jagger, wear girls jeans and listen to rap music.  So confused 
Sent from a phone booth
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:59am
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

I've wrestled a bear.take that you pansy lawyer.

Wait...

Do you mean bear as in the Gentle Ben kind of bear or the Richard Hatch kind of bear?

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

In a nutshell, alot of boy's today look like Mick Jagger
Coked out?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic