Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 cyclone just quit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Saavedra1130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saavedra1130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 cyclone just quit
    Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:39pm
I have an X-7 (which works great) with an etrigger. I set it to 20bps and was slaughtering my buddies when my cyclone just quit. Needless to say, I got creamed in that game. I took my cyclone off and stripped it down, inspected it and cleaned it, then put it back together. I saw no broken parts or anything out of place. It will work when I use the reset to advance it, but not with air. I have a 72ci HPA tank and will not let it get below 1000psi before a game. (because I know the cyclone quits working @ 400psi) anyone have any suggestions? I'm sure it's something small I'm not thinking of. 
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:30pm
You check the tiny o-rings on the Cyclone fittings?
markhoppus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markhoppus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:54pm
dude its the power tube thts what happend to mine it cracks and instead of sending the air to the cyclone it spreads it out through the body of the gun go to your local paintball store or repair shop and ask em to install a new power tube thats made of alluminum thats what i have and the problem is fixed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic