Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 Response Trigger Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
52 Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52 Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 Response Trigger Question
    Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:40pm

I just bought an A5 with a Response trigger.  I don't have the parts to return to a factory trigger, but one local field requires semi-auto only.

Is there a way to cause a response trigger to be semi-auto only without permenant modification?

notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:44pm

First I suggest calling Tippmann customer service. If I'm not mistaken removing the extra piece of tube that screws into your grip will stop it from being an R/T. Tech sevrvice at Tippmann should be able to help you.

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:41pm
you can just turn it off by turning the screw in (clockwise).

Edited by kurieitaa - 17 May 2008 at 10:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52 Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:29pm

Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

you can just turn it off by turning the screw in (clockwise).

Thanks  I'll give it a try.  Is that the screw along the top af the trigger assembly?  Mine has some kind of plug in it up there.  I bought the marker used, so I don't have any Response trigger documentation.  Does Tippmann have instruction manuals posted anywhere?

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:37pm
here you go, the r/t manual, sorry for the long wait, i just got up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52 Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

sorry for the long wait, i just got up.

That was only 3 hours.  I went to church for 2 services, had lunch and went shopping.  Frankly, I was exstatic to has a response already.  Thank you. 

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:26pm

np, glad that i can help.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic