FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yay apple? *update pg 2*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:05pm
Why would I fix it? Is there something I can't see? (as you would expect from 4chan I suppose)
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:57pm
No hotlinking, you retard.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:01pm
Caught in a lie. YOU SUCK
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:11pm
did you get an actual hard copy of your applecare protection plan?
i didnt, but i know i paid for it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:11pm
In a lie?

Maybe I just forgot.

I was there for like 30 seconds today and must have forgot that I picked it up there.

I make a point of avioding there.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:13pm
carl, no excuses, you just fail.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

did you get an actual hard copy of your applecare protection plan?i didnt, but i know i paid for it

On new macs it's associated with your serial number and pre-enrolled for you. When you take it in they just enter the computer and it shows if you're covered, etc. You no longer have to register anything yourself, etc.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

In a lie?

Maybe I just forgot.

I was there for like 30 seconds today and must have forgot that I picked it up there.

So you just copy the address for images, wait for a few hours (or however long it takes you to forget that you were on a website, but still remember that you have the image URL copied onto your clipboard) until you see a post where that image might be a pertinent reply, and then use it?

I really don't see how you can forget you were on /b/, copied the address for a certain image, remembered the image, but forgot about /b/.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

did you get an actual hard copy of your applecare protection plan?i didnt, but i know i paid for it

On new macs it's associated with your serial number and pre-enrolled for you. When you take it in they just enter the computer and it shows if you're covered, etc. You no longer have to register anything yourself, etc.

Well thats kinda true. You have to register it if you actually buy applecare to extend your protection to 3 years. But if you just get the 1yr standard, you don't have to do anything.

But like choop said, everything is under your serial number.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:41pm
i bought the three year...i guess i should probably register something...after i figure out what to do
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

In a lie?

Maybe I just forgot.

So you just copy the address for images, wait for a few hours (or however long it takes you to forget that you were on a website, but still remember that you have the image URL copied onto your clipboard) until you see a post where that image might be a pertinent reply, and then use it?I really don't see how you can forget you were on /b/, copied the address for a certain image, remembered the image, but forgot about /b/.

On the many board I visit, I stopped there for 30 seconds. Found a relevant pic then forgot I got it on /b/.

A while after, someone calls me on it and I forgot because I visit many other boards.

Why so hard to believe? Furthermore, why does it matter?

52 Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52 Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:57am

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

In a lie?

Maybe I just forgot.

So you just copy the address for images, wait for a few hours (or however long it takes you to forget that you were on a website, but still remember that you have the image URL copied onto your clipboard) until you see a post where that image might be a pertinent reply, and then use it?I really don't see how you can forget you were on /b/, copied the address for a certain image, remembered the image, but forgot about /b/.

On the many board I visit, I stopped there for 30 seconds. Found a relevant pic then forgot I got it on /b/.

A while after, someone calls me on it and I forgot because I visit many other boards.

Why so hard to believe? Furthermore, why does it matter?

I know I have no business in this little ...  whatever...

I was just wondering; are you two sisters?

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:50am

i bought the three year...i guess i should probably register something...after i figure out what to do

Yea. I got an AppleCare box with everything in it. Its white with a red Apple symbol on it. Or maybe they did it in store for you. Who knows.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic