Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JCS MKX8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JCS MKX8
    Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:50pm

I have never heard of this gun before, but, I got offered that, plus a phantom for my Mag.  Phatom is right feed with a bunch of accessories.......But, my question is, have any of you seen one on PbN or somewhere else for sale used?

I swear, ive been looking for 2 hours and cannot find the value of a used JCS MKX8. (Plan on selling it and buying a friends custom milled Cyborg for $250, and if the JCS isnt worth much, ill part the mag and buy it straight up).

It retails for about $400ish to $350ish.  Heres a link to Blackpoint Engineerings site(really JCS?).

http://www.bp-usa.com/mkx8.htm

Im just looking for what the used value really is.  Since I broke my ankle I plan on getting/trading some guns since i wont be able to do anything for about 8 weeks.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:43pm
Yeah, that's JCS's site. I haven't seen one of those in a long time. I couldn't even tell you what kind of resale it has but if I were you, I'd compare it to the SP8's.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic