Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann problem!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
125blackfire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 125blackfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann problem!
    Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:54pm

i have this horrible problem, my Tippmann 98 custom is six years old, and i just got it from my older brother and i have been experiencing a problem with it. the problem is in this picture i do not know how too describe it at all. it will not stay in and i cant use it until it is solved. could anyone help me?

Edited by 125blackfire - 11 May 2008 at 6:55pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:38pm
The power tube "nipple" that the response trigger fitting screws into is broken.  You need to replace the power tube.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:27pm
and once done, maybe a little sanding and nice coat of ultra flat black paint ;) And before you ask www.tippmannparts.com or www.paintball-discounters.com for the powertube. And no, you shoudn't replace it with anything but the original Tippmann replacement part. Any after market tubes are a total waste of your money.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:35pm
^^^ Yeah, what he said.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic