Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 cyclone issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
proudfather01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proudfather01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 cyclone issues
    Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:50pm
Scenario: 52 degrees and slight drizzle. 3 X7's, 2 with R/T's and one with an e-grip, all 3 running off remotes. Each one, within the first game, the cyclone feed systems stopped cycling and the push rod would have to be depressed to cycle another paintball. There was one A5 on the field, which had no cyclone issues, and 3 98 Customs with cyclone upgrades that had no cycling issues. Is there an inherent problem with X7 cyclones in cooler weather not cycling correctly?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:07pm
check your remotes. its possible to have a remote turned on too much and it blocks the flow of air, starving it.

oh, and are you using CO2 or HPA?
proudfather01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proudfather01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:40am
I am running co2, as were the other two I believe. My remote does have a guage on it, is there a preferred pressure to run it at? Thanks for any help. But I ran the 98 custom with same remote and no issues.
chrislile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrislile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:02am
I have a A5 and a X7 and I upgraded the cyclone systems because of course I got the e-grips on both and both cyclone systems worked fine for a couple of months and now they won't move and I have to push the rod to cycle a ball and it will shoot a 2-3 balls and stop. and I use a remote line with a HPA tank 4500 psi 88ci. Do you know the problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic