Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to piss off femenists on my campus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
socalmarine0311 View Drop Down

is all for feminists on top...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

I am on one of the crappiest places a a Marine can be until I get out

Where's that?

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:43pm
As someone who used to write editorials and columns for a living, I have to say you did a really good job on it.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:45pm

Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

As someone who used to write editorials and columns for a living, I have to say you did a really good job on it.

It really wasn't good writing.  The consensus among my friends and I is that it's the worst thing I've ever written.  Thanks anyway, though.  :)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by socalmarine0311 socalmarine0311 wrote:

It really wasn't good writing. The consensus among my friends and I is that it's the worst thing I've ever written. Thanks anyway, though. :)

It seemed like you were new at it from that piece.

Do you write columns a lot?

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:50pm

I am on one of the crappiest places a a Marine can be until I get out

Where's that?

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:52pm

It seemed like you were new at it from that piece.

Do you write columns a lot?

I've been writing a long time, but I only started writing for the Flipside (the magazine on my campus) at the beginning of last school year. 

If you'd like an example of something a little better that I've written, you could read my response to the uproar that this whole issue caused on the campus.  It's at http://blog.myspace.com/socalmarine and it's titled "There are No Taboos."  Much better writing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:53pm

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.

Didn't even know there were Marines there.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:54pm
29 Stumps is the arm pit of the FMF. My best friend was STA platoon for one of the battalions on the 7th Marines. And that patch of dirt turned him into the most Angry, vile, bitter human being I know. Thou great dude to grab beers with.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:56pm

It seemed like you were new at it from that piece. Do you write columns a lot?

I've been writing a long time, but I only started writing for the Flipside (the magazine on my campus) at the beginning of last school year.

If you'd like an example of something a little better that I've written, you could read my response to the uproar that this whole issue caused on the campus. It's at http://blog.myspace.com/socalmarine and it's titled "There are No Taboos." Much better writing.

Very cool.

I am trying, albeit the process is turning out to be sort of like swimming upstream, to start a student magazine on my campus as well.

Always a pleasant experience talking to fellow writing enthusiasts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:02pm

Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

29 Stumps is the arm pit of the FMF. My best friend was STA platoon for one of the battalions on the 7th Marines. And that patch of dirt turned him into the most Angry, vile, bitter human being I know. Thou great dude to grab beers with.

Yeah.  I believe The Stumps (a bar in 29), was rated as one of the top ten places to get into a fight into in the US.  I miss that bar.

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:09pm
I'll have to hit that up if I am ever down there. The Det has been tlaking about putting me on TAD to go down there and take a school.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:13pm

I'll have to hit that up if I am ever down there. The Det has been tlaking about putting me on TAD to go down there and take a school.

I'm sorry.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:56pm

And now the Ass. Dean is making me go to a therapist to determine whether or not I have "serial rapist" tendancies.

How's that work?  I mean what happens if you just say no?  ("No" means no, right?)

Edited by Mack - 03 May 2008 at 7:07pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:19pm
Hey, socalmarine! I got a nice laugh out of your article. Glad you showed up. You should stick around! You and Whale would get along great!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:25pm

If you'd like an example of something a little better that I've written, you could read my response to the uproar that this whole issue caused on the campus.  It's at http://blog.myspace.com/socalmarine and it's titled "There are No Taboos."  Much better writing.

Nice but would have been better with a rape joke at the end.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:58pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

And now the Ass. Dean is making me go to a therapist to determine whether or not I have "serial rapist" tendancies.

How's that work?  I mean what happens if you just say no?  ("No" means no, right?)

As long as a significant portion of students and staff believe I pose a threat to the student body, they can force me to go.  :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Everything is better with a rape joke at the end.  Even sex.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:20pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

As long as a significant portion of students and staff believe I pose a threat to the student body, they can force me to go.  :P

So . . . despite not having committed/been convicted of a crime you can be forced to undergo evaluation because someone doesn't agree with your opinions/jokes. 

The thought police are alive and well . . . except they exist in academia, not the government.

I suppose failure to comply would result in expulsion or some such nonsense?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:22pm

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Everything is better with a rape joke at the end.  Even sex.

Joke?
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
warman View Drop Down
What the duece happened

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:51am
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by warman warman wrote:

You ever see a woman in a combat, its disgusting. They can be in the military but should never be allowed in combat.
This seems like a personal experience type deal. If so, I want to know the dirty details. How many times did she hit you for it to go from rough foreplay to assault?

Haha. So there is a small bar near my house that i like to drink at when all i am looking for is cheep beer, shuffle board, nasty bar pizza, and a few buddies to play pool with. So I head down there on a lazy weekend night, and this big frizy haired lesbo chick started to spit on me and attempt to punch/scratch me(she actually had the ability to inflict bodily harm to me if i was just gonna stand there and take it) after I made a feminist joke. Finally I had enough scratches and spit on me. I delivered a fupa punch, and she dropped to her knees. All my buddies started cheering. I was asked by a laughing bouncer to leave, i said ok and went into the liqour store that is attached and bought some off sale... quality time   

p.s. if you want to hear the joke pm me

Edited by warman - 04 May 2008 at 12:53am
N is for nowledge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic