FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to piss off femenists on my campus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Link removed. even with the 18+ warning it violates forum rules.

Party pooper.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:48pm

Fine, it's a recent article from the The Flipside by a guy named Jake Everett

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:03am
feminists piss me off.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:12am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

feminists piss me off.
I'm in a poli sci class that is cross sectioned as a womens study class since it focuses on women as candidates. I had to do an article report to the class on a women that ran for senate in 92 and lost because she just was a horrible campaigner and deserved to lose, especially with the senator she was going up against. I bluntly called her out on all of her faults in campaigning as I have done in any election analysis in any of my classes, including african americans in politics, and actually got called an asshole in front of the class by a women study major for saying she was a sucky candidate.

The chick I was analyzing couldn't properly pronounce county names that she was campaigning in...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:39am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

feminists piss me off.

They aren't all extremists but yes, agreed.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:52am
read it...

i lol'd
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:14am
in my opinion, feminists are a disgrace to all women. they argue that women are equal to men and yadda yadda yadda. ok, so when men to treat women as if they were "one of the guys" and begin to talk openly, the feminists say that the men are discrimating the women. messed up. let people be people and let them talk about whatever they want cuz people have different "comfort zones".
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:00am

Doesn't your title?
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:05am

Interesting article. It seems he submitted it knowing it would have a shock value which is sometimes needed in a school paper. The upheval of feminist crap is a bit overwhelming and sadly it's being far too publisized.

On the flip side, maybe he could have written something with a bit more depth rather than pull out an old blog from MySpace of all places. That just kills his credibility right there...

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:32am
In my first year I was part of the Residence Hall Association and we had a monthly newsletter, etc. I included one with a crossword with things such as 'feltching' and we wound up having our finances frozen and our printing rights revoked, etc until we figured it out.
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:20am
I loled.

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:39am
Is it rape if you yell 'SURPRISE!' first?

PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:00am
Feminists never cease to amaze me. It seems like they want to inherit all the benefits of being treated equally, but as soon as you mention added responsibilities they say it isn't fair. Who said the world was fair? If you want fair, go to the place with all the Ferris Wheels and caramel apples.
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:14am

I enjoy extremist-baiting as much as the next person, but I also enjoy reading the rather goofy feminist-bashing in this thread.

"Feminists" are not a unified group, either now or in the past.  Their causes are also varied.  The central unifying principle is simply equal rights for women.  Applications vary.

Here are some causes championed by those goofy feminists:

- Abortion rights

- Voting rights for women

- Right to divorce

- Rights for women to own property

- Opposition to "female circumcision"

- Rights for women to drive cars

- Education rights for women

- Employment rights for women

- Equal pay for equal work

- Laws against domestic violence and marital rape

- Maternity leave

- Rights for women to enter into contracts

Yep - that's some crazy, crazy stuff.  Back in the kitchen, woman, and make me a sammich.

"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:19am
I'm not saying they shouldn't have been entitled to those rights. If they want more rights and can handle the responsibilities that go along with them then it doesn't bother me. They can sign up for the selective service just like the rest of us males.

Edited by PaiNTbALLfReNzY - 01 May 2008 at 11:19am
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:24am

Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

They can sign up for the selective service just like the rest of us males.

The US != the world.  Women are draft-eligible in numerous countries.

But as to the US - why do you think it is that women do NOT have to sign up for SS?  That would require Congressional action, which consists mostly of old white men...

Lots of feminists would support SS across the board.  You are wrong to assume that this somehow invalidates feminist positions, and this is a standard red herring - "zomg women can't be drafted" - when it was men that enacted the laws making it so.

"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

They can sign up for the selective service just like the rest of us males.

The US != the world.  Women are draft-eligible in numerous countries.

But as to the US - why do you think it is that women do NOT have to sign up for SS?  That would require Congressional action, which consists mostly of old white men...

Lots of feminists would support SS across the board.  You are wrong to assume that this somehow invalidates feminist positions, and this is a standard red herring - "zomg women can't be drafted" - when it was men that enacted the laws making it so.

Just out of curiosity, how many efforts are there/have there been to change those laws?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:37am
I had a feminist teacher at college. She was the bad kind. You know, men are the root of all evil, etc. She went ahead and blamed WWI on testosterone.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:37am
Touche, you make a valid point Susan. But even if it did get up to Congress, I feel that (and who knows, maybe I'm totally wrong) a vast majority of the females who live in the United States would not want to be drafted. Instead of a bunch of old white guys supporting the majority, you have feminists that want to change laws for the minority. Now that I think about it, that pretty much means females will never be drafted.

Edited by PaiNTbALLfReNzY - 01 May 2008 at 11:45am
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:39am

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I had a feminist teacher at college. She was the bad kind. You know, men are the root of all evil, etc. She went ahead and blamed WWI on testosterone.

I'm taking it she was a carpet muncher?

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic