FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to piss off femenists on my campus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Back in the kitchen, woman, and make me a sammich.

You summed up this entire thread in one line.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by warman warman wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by warman warman wrote:

You ever see a woman in a combat, its disgusting. They can be in the military but should never be allowed in combat.
This seems like a personal experience type deal. If so, I want to know the dirty details. How many times did she hit you for it to go from rough foreplay to assault?

Haha. So there is a small bar near my house that i like to drink at when all i am looking for is cheep beer, shuffle board, nasty bar pizza, and a few buddies to play pool with. So I head down there on a lazy weekend night, and this big frizy haired lesbo chick started to spit on me and attempt to punch/scratch me(she actually had the ability to inflict bodily harm to me if i was just gonna stand there and take it) after I made a feminist joke. Finally I had enough scratches and spit on me. I delivered a fupa punch, and she dropped to her knees. All my buddies started cheering. I was asked by a laughing bouncer to leave, i said ok and went into the liqour store that is attached and bought some off sale... quality time   

p.s. if you want to hear the joke pm me

wow real though guy there. call me old school but I think that anyone who would strike a woman is a coward. restraining them is one thing. But to "Fupa" Punch one is another thing. Then brag about it on the internets just makes you look like a bigger jerk.
warman View Drop Down
What the duece happened

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:16am
Hey i might be a jerk, but this chick was huge(well bigger than me) enraged and frothing at the mouth, she struck me a few times as i was trying to get away. I am not ashamed of my actions, there was no way to reconcile with her. It's not like I run around giving chicks black eyes every weekend. I don't think anyone in the bar was offended by my actions either.

p.s. oh and i didn't mean to sound like I personally insulted her with the joke, I told it to my friends and she decided to take it personally.

Edited by warman - 05 May 2008 at 12:18am
N is for nowledge

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:23am
Equal rights, equal fights.

If a person is trying to inflict bodily harm, i will do whatever i feel is adequate for my well-being, man or woman or transvestite.  I don't think violence is always the best way, but damned if I'm going to get my ass kicked without a fight.

It would almost be sexist to not fight back.  I think if anything, it would piss off a feminist more that they're being treated differently.  And a lot of them will tell you, they could take most guys in a bar fight.

but hey, fights aren't really my thing.  I think if people weren't so proud and full of themselves, most of them could be avoided.  Did you ever try apologizing?
socalmarine0311 View Drop Down

is all for feminists on top...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socalmarine0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:23am

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

So . . . despite not having committed/been convicted of a crime you can be forced to undergo evaluation because someone doesn't agree with your opinions/jokes. 

The thought police are alive and well . . . except they exist in academia, not the government.

I suppose failure to comply would result in expulsion or some such nonsense?

I didn't ask, but yeah, I'm assuming something like that.  If they would have mentioned suspension or expulsion I would have just walked out and called a lawyer.

warman View Drop Down
What the duece happened

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Equal rights, equal fights.If a person is trying to inflict bodily harm, i will do whatever i feel is adequate for my well-being, man or woman or transvestite.  I don't think violence is always the best way, but damned if I'm going to get my ass kicked without a fight.It would almost be sexist to not fight back.  I think if anything, it would piss off a feminist more that they're being treated differently.  And a lot of them will tell you, they could take most guys in a bar fight.but hey, fights aren't really my thing.  I think if people weren't so proud and full of themselves, most of them could be avoided.  Did you ever try apologizing?

She came out of no where and started shoving me and shouting explectives and asking if I thought I was a tough guy, at first i was thinking **edited** , then as i realized what was going on I tried to tell her i meant no offence as it was only a joke, but she had her big lesbo heart set on beating up a guy. You might say she forced me to hit her .
FYI im not really into picking/taking part in fights, ironically the only other fight I have been in (in my adult life) happened after I stood up for a ex girlfriend who was being harassed.
N is for nowledge

a_sock View Drop Down
closet MILSIMer, rides WAAHMbulance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:09pm
you know its really really funny when you see a friend make a poorly worded(more offensive than it should have, not funny, more trying to be hurtful) to a girl who has been running track from elementary to now, working out, curls 35's and ive seen her do 40's before, can do more push ups than me, and is a hardcore gymnast/ taekwandoe fanatic... 
its easy to be famous, just set yourself on fire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic