Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheytac M200 (pic heavy!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
brglotus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brglotus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:05pm
JUNK***Kidding, that's so awesome, can't wait to see it completed. Did this start life as an A5 or a 98? It looks more like an A5.
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:30pm

/jaw drop
Steam: Kingtiger125
t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:04pm

Originally posted by brglotus brglotus wrote:

JUNK***Kidding, that's so awesome, can't wait to see it completed. Did this start life as an A5 or a 98? It looks more like an A5.

a5 brotha. there was a picture. but in my opinion he could make his own platform and just build his own gun types. He basically built this one except for the a5 recievers. I think tippmann might want to talk business with Cl0ne. that'd be sweet

Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:31am
I took a break the last two days, back to work today. I was able to get most of the done, just need to add the little jack leg, finish off the bottom, an add the butt plate. Tomorrow I'm doing the final tear down and will hopefully have it all %100 (minus paint) The weather looks good this week so hopefully i can get to the range and get some video, (and a little trigger time :D ) before i pack it up and ship it off.:(

It will be hard to let this one go... Blah, blah,blah,,, Pics updated on first page

unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:43am
... that bipod just really made my life easier in my building of one.... thank you so much.... now to just work on a pvc collapsible stock... 
JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:58am

Seriously Clone, you really kick ass man! You obviously study or work in the industry like a mechanical engineer or something. Everything is perfect and fit really smoothly! You are gifted! Really, it is the nicest paintball sniper that I will probably ever see in my whole life.

Is it made mostly in Alu? Because otherwise it would probably be way too heavy. Can you reveal the cost that you are selling it? Just to have an idea if I want to place an order with you!

Just can't wait that you comeback with a report in regards to the accuracy of the gun!

Man you did a godly job on that gun. You should seriously start talking business with Tippmann or other big paintball company!

JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:03am

This is the real deal guys, Clone you almost did a flawless copy...really incredible!

Edited by JagdAlex - 16 April 2008 at 10:06am
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:02pm
I am truly in awe man, wow.

Edited by techietaichi - 16 April 2008 at 12:03pm
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:18pm

Uno Questiono. What are you doing for paint? Ten round Tube or cyclone/tac cap?

Also, is it bolt action or semi auto?

Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 2:07am
It's bolt action, with a ten round spring feed. I'll have pics and vids of the finished project soon.
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:51am
i think there should be a religion where paintballs worship you . jk
this is the best modding iv ever seen done to any gun . keep up the good work .
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

dude.

Seriuosly.

dude seriously and wow

whoah!
chaloopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaloopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

dude.

Seriuosly.

dude seriously and wow

whoah!

Yah what they said
Tippmann 98 Custom Pro
Polished Internals
J & J 12" Ceramic
Double Trigger
Digial woodland camo reciever
Empire Reloader B
WrongFoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WrongFoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:09pm
You sir, are my hero.
Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:27pm
Alrighty then, update time :D Well i had everything ready to go, and POOF! i had another digital gauge go up in flames, well not literally but they all (including different brands) seem to end up "freaking out" and only display jumbled data.
Either way the end result is that it had to go. So I'm putting in a regular mini gauge instead :( I hate to compromise but im out of time and money to pursue it any longer, i'll revisit it again later.

Anyway, Other than that and paint, she is done. And looking good i might add :) Shes a bit dirty from me molesting it every time I pass by it in the shop, so ignore my dirty paw prints all over it.

Finished stock...

Spring feed...

Need paint but shes done!! Final assembly...

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:37pm
Holy hell, mate!

That looks incredible. Amazing work as usual.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:06am

*asplode*
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:24am
you are going to be a great argument for paintball sniper noobs one day 
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:39pm
That thing is AwEsOmE, i do love the spring fed on the side, any idea on the color your going to paint it?
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

*asplode*
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic