FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheytac M200 (pic heavy!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

dude.

Seriuosly.

dude seriously and wow

whoah!
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:55pm

Oh my.... oh my oh my oh my....

phenomenal

unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:16pm
my second reaction looking at this topic after picking up a paycheck from work... crying followed by i want one.... gimme
gangstermod1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangstermod1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:27pm
OMG simply amazing, very clean, very good, NICE JOB!
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:30pm

<Sig violation, Section 1>
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:48pm
Man ... I need to refinance my house one day and give you a call. Maybee tap into some of the equity.

As always amazing Work.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:51am
Dont play paintball with it... someone will try to mate with it...

You should make a second one, same grip/valve/block/frame/etc but try to make it look some pistol that begs to pistol whip and looks like it fires paint grenades at 500 fps.
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:53am
please for the love of all that is awsome, make a pistol mod of a 98

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 11 April 2008 at 11:53am
t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

but of course make it smallish and don't let it be 9 inchs long without the barrel on. thats a given...

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by t_hop t_hop wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

but of course make it smallish and don't let it be 9 inchs long without the barrel on. thats a given...

if people are in aw of a non completed m200 made from half a body of a tippy98...

im fairly positive he wont be doing any of that nonsense

Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 3:44pm
Thanks for all the support fellas, i cant wait to see it finished (and shoot it!) myself:)

Pics are updated on the first page!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 3:48pm
looking better and better, dont post any more pics until its finally done, im enjoying the suspense oh and make a video of it in action like in your backyard or something, id like to see how itd look from a moving standpoint

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 11 April 2008 at 3:50pm
Mitch_Naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitch_Naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:45pm
Man, your sooo lucky. I wish I could make some custom stuff !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 12:37am
pvc and dremel... thats my approach... lots of pvc
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 1:01am

Originally posted by unvolution unvolution wrote:

pvc and dremel... thats my approach... lots of pvc

And your marker will look like it was made from PVC and a dremel. If you can make something up to par with Cl0ne out of PVC while only using a dremel to fabricate it, you sir are brilliant.

Anyone can shave PVC, and it looks like poorly shaved PVC. Clone has a milling machine and lathe of his own, which probably cost the price of a decent car.

Hell, I have access to a mill and cant do half the stuff he does. I cheat and use CAD, and it still doesn't work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 11:47am
im still in high school... cant really afford that stuff....and pvc no matter how bad it looks.. is cheaper then ordering actual parts.... and will do the same job
jester819 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jester819 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 3:18pm
very nice  cant wait till its done 2 see it
nu cidd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu cidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:44pm
< =text/>_popupControl(); Wow... That things a beast, I cant wait to see it finished up, and painted.
macgyver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macgyver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:26am
Thats awesome. How many hours do you in it?
"My gun shoots ropes so good that i rock climb with it, then when i get to teh top i pwn people snipa style cuz my 21 inch barrel gives me extra distance for headshots." -me but not me
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 11:44am
O. M. G.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic