Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheytac M200 (pic heavy!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:10pm
i nominate a cl0ne mod page... simply for seeing all the stuff he builds right under the link for marker gallery... mayb a sticky that he can post his stuff on....
xr80fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xr80fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:23pm

Dude I just wante to say your extremely talented  and that you gun is awsome Every one can tell you put your heart and sole into them and i noticed you had a web site as your sig and i saw you had all the guns your tricked out and was wondering if you mod  them  for a living or if you  just do it as a hobby?

Best paintball gun ive ever seen,

Xr80fan

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:11am
hey Cl0nE. how come your BakeM0n0 and Punisher guns arent on the site in gallery index? they should be, they were allso really good.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:42pm
I really like the grips, too bad i am looking for something to fit a 98. If you ever branch out....  At $100/gallon, I think I will have to make do.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:21am
Wow, your work is incredible. Keep it up and keep us posted.
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:12pm
that is some nice beefy grips.
Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

I thought I saw a link to where you explained how to make the grips you use, but can't seem to find it again. What type of rubber do you use for the handguards/grips? Is it an off the shelf product?

The rubber i use is a basic 2 part urethane, you can get it at most of the mold supply shoppes try smooth-on, they have pretty wide selection. They run about $100 a gallon and up.

The old punisher post on spec-ops had all the mold making info, but all the pics were deleted from putfile. Maybe i'll do up another "How-to"

Heres my new "08" version, the new grips are a solid one peice design, and fit the X7 and A5 :) just finished the molds and started shipping the grips a few days ago:)...

Sorry about the crappy pics,

Kiittyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiittyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:24pm

I envy your milling skills. It looks pretty heavy though, not to mention a little hard to carry around in the woods for a few hours.

Looks great though!

GT Army.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:45am
I thought I saw a link to where you explained how to make the grips you use, but can't seem to find it again. What type of rubber do you use for the handguards/grips? Is it an off the shelf product?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:14pm
Ozwarg, i lost count on the hours a Loooong time ago, the cost wasnt so bad though, the parts only add up to a couple hundred, it's the work involved.

Judge, I get my aluminum local pretty cheap, there are places on line you can grab it if you cant find anything around you. Thats a hefty chuck of Al. What are you planning to do with that? :) It would cost you around a hundred bucks online, plus about 20lbs worth of shipping charges.

Getting a mill all depends on budget and what size your work will be, you can pick up a cheapie at harbor freight for around $450 right now, next size up is about 1k, but well worth the extra coin. I would suggest getting one from grizzly if your going the bench top route, a little more coin but better service, fit, finish etc,.

Edited by Cl0nE - 13 May 2008 at 9:16pm
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:32pm
not sure if you want to answer this one but 1, where did you get the aluminum, 2 how much does a chunk of aluminum say 18"x2"x6" cost? and finally where do you find a mill to do said aluminum work?
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:35pm
That is not something I would consider to be a "modification".

You build a new gun my friend!

Amazing, That hands down is the coolest thing I have ever seen anybody do on this forum with the exception of an old forum member and member of OMHW that goes by the name of engineer.

Keep it up, truly awe inspiring
Ozwarg View Drop Down
Drama Panda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozwarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:16am
holy hell, that thing is only set at 180psi? heh. I like your comment.

"Do paintball snipers exist? NO, but this is as close as it comes."

just a ball park figure, how much did this all cost you with supplies/man hours?
JP8290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JP8290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:30pm
this is the best gun i have seen in a long time. your crafesmenship is
seconed to none. keep up the great work.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by TEKahuna TEKahuna wrote:

Heavy much..?

Thou hast NOT thy right to highlight my initials in thy name... nor dost thou the necessary permissions to useth my avatar.

BE GONE, IMPOSTOR!!!

Edited by Tolgak - 05 May 2008 at 8:54pm
krazybill1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazybill1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:25pm
you sir are talented, hands down
KrazyBill
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:19pm

Originally posted by TEKahuna TEKahuna wrote:

Heavy much..?

it's all aluminum, cant be that much heavier then the bt's with the expansion chamber.

i think this thing will be alot lighter and more sexy too.

TEKahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEKahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:53pm
Heavy much..?
Gun Info: 98C E-Pro ACT
14in Stiffi
Offset Mount
RedDot 45mmScope
Shocktech ShockFlyBolt
RocketCock II
Cyclone Feed
Dog Leg
All TechT Cyclone upgrades

4 guns and counting!!
dbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

what is the final color going to be?

It will be painted along the same way as the one in the movie shooter.

Cl0nE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cl0nE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:49pm
Heres the link to the entire gallery about 365 pics I still need to get the video up.

Edited by Cl0nE - 03 May 2008 at 6:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic