FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Westboro Baptist Church is coming...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Westboro Baptist Church is coming...
    Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:47pm
To my school tomorrow!

A few days ago 3 students died in a fire at their house, and they're protesting....

Their website says:

University of Wisconsin-Stout Memorial Center 10th Ave. & 3rd St. East Thank God for three more dead students! God sent the Fires! These brats are the fruit of america, and God is punishing you by cutting them off. You were blessed by God with those children, and you raised them to be (explicit). You taught them that God is a liar, that it is okay to be (ghey) and He loves you anyway. You failed to teach them about the Wrath of God, one of His single most important attributes- one of the ways God shows His Sovereignty and gets His Glory and Honor from His creatures: Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory. Obey God! america is Doomed! Amen.

How insensitive.  What should I do?
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:49pm
If there are not at least eggs(rocks maybe?) and a possible arrest involved in whatever you do I will be disappointed.

Also, Video.
Que pasa?

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:55pm
I swear to God, if one of those scum bags came to protest a funeral near Me, it would get violent. Those people disgust Me and I would LOVE the opportunity to physically hurt one of them.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:59pm
I think it would be a nice day to have an accidental cut in your brake line, resulting in you losing control of your car... smashing into their picket line.

Then I'll go protest their funerals and piss on their graves. Maybe even conjur up a doodie or two, for good measure.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:02pm
I say kill them.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:03pm

They are just protesting random funerals now?  Seems like they are lowering their standards a bit.

I guess they haven't been getting the press they want.

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:04pm
give them a good reason to protest hi cap mags and scary black guns?
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:05pm
Have people masquerade as gay god and Jesus. That'll rile them up.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

They are just protesting random funerals now?† Seems like they are lowering their standards a bit.

Not the first college funerals they've done.

These ___hats protested the Virginia Tech victims as well.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Have people masquerade as gay god and Jesus. That'll rile them up.

I like this idea. You're only objective is to piss them off more than they piss off the people they are protesting. Don't be afraid to get personal and really cruel.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:11pm
Piss on them from the roof of the school.
Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:23pm
I should add. If you know anyone speaking at the funeral, tell them not to acknowledge WBC's presence. They win if that happens.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:35pm
cut their Achilles tendon...

or get gay people to make out in front of them wearing WBC t-shirts or something. thatd be funny.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:44pm
Do you have a devout Islamic group on campus? You could have them make random passes en mass in front of their protests.

Send one with some exceptionally bulky clothes right up to them.

You could have campus safety direct them to a free speech zone (some schools have designated areas), then erect some sheets around the entire area so they can't be seen.

Park a car next to them and start playing metal or rock or something you know they'd hate.

Call in the Patriot Guard or whatever they're called. I'd love to see them follow the WBC guys for the entire day.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:50pm
My building is right in front of theres, a firealarm might go off...

I need ideas for signs...

One is going to say "Look at these idiotic inbred morons----->  Inbreeding is a sin!"
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:50pm
Urine+SuperSoaker
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Park a car next to them and start playing metal or rock or something you know they'd hate.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:54pm
i love the patriot guard. but i dont unless those 3 were military back ground i dont see the patriot guard showing up
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:54pm
Get a massive naked counter-protest going. Get as many naked people (or people in ludicrously tight speedos) as close to them as possible.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

My building is right in front of theres, a firealarm might go off...

I need ideas for signs...

One is going to say "Look at these idiotic inbred morons----->  Inbreeding is a sin!"

Gays for God!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic