FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Westboro Baptist Church is coming...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by xTippyx xTippyx wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

why can't we just drop and a-bomb right on their freaking church and just be done with them....I watched a documentary on WBC, called Fall from Grace. The first time i watched it i felt compelled to go beat the crap out of some of them , but we live in a country where free speech applies to everyone no matter how wrong thier views are.

So . . . free speech should only apply to people with the "right" views?

I meant to put "how wrong we believe their views are."

Since when are there grammar wars around here?

Not really a "war" going on. You just have extremely poor written-English skills.

Sorry if I add an extra letter to a word because I am typing fast, or I do not spell a word correctly, or if I don't feel like holding the shift button for an "I". Plus I am only in high school so my grammar like commas and semicolons may be off occasionally.

You didn't learn how to write before you got to high school?  I mean, I knew schools in foreign countries could be bad....

There's no reason to try and fly through typing text if you do not possess the ability to write correctly. This isn't a chat room, and it's sure as hell not a race.
xTippyx View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Poop Pic 1/10/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xTippyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:08pm
Okay, I will make sure my spelling and grammar are correct from now on so we don't have any more discrepancies.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

why can't we just drop and a-bomb right on their freaking church and just be done with them....I watched a documentary on WBC, called Fall from Grace. The first time i watched it i felt compelled to go beat the crap out of some of them , but we live in a country where free speech applies to everyone no matter how wrong thier views are.

So . . . free speech should only apply to people with the "right" views?

I meant to put "how wrong we believe their views are."

Since when are there grammar wars around here?

So . . . only those views with which we happen to agree should be protected.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:08pm
He didn't say they shouldn't have free speech.

he said even if the speech is wrong(WBC's clearly are), then they are still allowed to say it.
Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:18pm
Consider his statement in its entirety.  The preceding sentences give the words regarding free speech the connotation of being a complaint rather than a mere statement of fact.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:21pm
Yeah. I feel the exact same way....

I still believe they should be able to say the crap...
Que pasa?

BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 1:27pm
Rick Roll 'em!
"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic