FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98c sniper ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGuitarGuy ThatGuitarGuy wrote:

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Snake, what you dont understand is that there are paintball Snipers out there.

You just dont know it. Because if you did know it then they wouldnt be snipers.

Duh.

Although your avatar is very convincing, I would like for you to point out a paintball marker combo out there capable of an accurate, spot on shot at the same range a low-end sniper rifle is capable of.

What YOU are trying to tell us is out there, is someone who conserves their paint, and are very good at concealment.

There is but one gun capable of this..... It has a Super Chronium Barrel. I leave you to figure out the rest.

How dare you speak of the forbidden? You know not to utter the name of the one marker.

Did I miss something here?

Yes.

The one marker was created by those who shall not be named to be the greatest paintball marker ever. It has suprior range and firepower. It was devistating. Therefore the makers had the marker hidden. This marker shall not be spoke of by those who are not worthy.

So those are the mumblings I'm hearing of a Halfling finding the one gun to rule them all?
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:07pm
As EE said, we will not speak of it.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:08pm
You know snake, for an A-hole, you're pretty likeable.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:09pm
Behold! The power of the super chromium barrel!This picture was taken right after the first barrel was forged in the Tippmann factory; on a moonless night with a welder's mask over the lens. The camera was permanently damaged.

Edited by Evil Elvis - 09 April 2008 at 9:28pm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

If you want to play in Dream Land where Titles are given so you can feel special about yourself I recomend Air Soft. But if you want to test yourself against others and challenge yourself every weekend become a Paintball Player and enjoy the game.

And if you really want to challenge yourself, go talk to a recruiter, and join the Marines.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:20am

If you want to play in Dream Land where Titles are given so you can feel special about yourself I recomend Air Soft. But if you want to test yourself against others and challenge yourself every weekend become a Paintball Player and enjoy the game.
And if you really want to challenge yourself, go talk to a recruiter, and join the Marines.
You do know that EE is a Marine right?And you would be a sarcastic Dogone Nasty too if you had my job.

Edited by Evil Elvis - 09 April 2008 at 9:25pm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:23am

You do know that EE is a Marine right?And you would be a sarcastic Dogone Nasty too if you had my job.
I wasn't directing that towards EE, I was directing that to the same people he was.What IS your job by the way?

Edited by Evil Elvis - 09 April 2008 at 9:26pm
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:24am
As EE likes to put it, I am "server monkey on an Army base".
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:29am

Server monkey as in computer geek, or you work in the mess hall?

Either one I could see giving you that awesome sarcasm gland.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:36am

Server monkey as in computer geek, or you work in the mess hall?

Either one I could see giving you that awesome sarcasm gland.

I do IT Support and computer repair for the Marine Det here. Getting phone calls from retards who don't even know what Windows is everyday about how their computer is broke or how the network is down is not very fun. Other than the retards(students and permanent party) that I deal with on a daily basis I like my job.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:40am
That's exactly why I refused all the technology jobs.  I tend to look down on people who don't know a lick about computers, and I would have ended up smarting off to someone I didn't need to.  So I thought I picked something that gave me very little contact with morons.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:43am
The cool thing about my job is I can get away with murder. I only report to two people in the det so nobody can really say anything to me. Its funny as hell to call some 1stsgt a retard in computer speak and watch it go way over his head. 
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:50am
I once had a PVT ask me why my M40 was bolt action, and why they didn't give me something that was fully automatic as I was leaving on a stalk.  The look on my spotters face was priceless.  Never had a chance to insult a superior though.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Behold! The power of the super chromium barrel!This picture was taken right after the first barrel was forged in the Tippmann factory; on a moonless night with a welder's mask over the lens. The camera was permanently damaged.
All Hail the Chronium!

Edited by Evil Elvis - 09 April 2008 at 9:28pm
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:49am
This thread is offically derailed...

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:58pm
Nope, not all Marines chimes in. we can still beat this dead horse.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:30pm

lol, this thread is FULL of win

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:10pm
I would love to go against some of the people who claim that they're "snipers" in some full on woods, or even in the desert.  See who can conceal themselves better, and see who gets the first (and only) shot of the game.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:29pm
Last Warning any more mention of said Unmentionables will result in Forum Termination and Legal Ramifications.
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:15am

Last Warning any more mention of said Unmentionables will result in Forum Termination and Legal Ramifications.

So much hostility

Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic