Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allen wrenches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allen wrenches
    Posted: 28 March 2008 at 6:13pm

Is there anyone who has recently bought an A5? I think I'm missing allen wrenches. I called Tippmann and they sent me the starter pack; barrel sleeve , o-ring, squeegie, and allen keys but I still think I'm short. They sent me three, but the back of the A5 box shows four. Would someone tell me how many theirs came with. Thanks

Edited by notom66866 - 28 March 2008 at 6:14pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 7:13am
You should only need 2. Sounds like you got a bonus one.

One wrench for all the bolts on the body, and a larger one for the velocity screw.
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:05pm

Thanks. I was afraid that maybe there were perhaps different size bolts inside the marker.

thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 1:01am
there is a big one that holds on the cyclone on.  the third might be for that. 
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
S\/\/4T-L()G4N View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Anybody in the town wanna bounce around?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S\/\/4T-L()G4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 1:06am
Originally posted by notom66866 notom66866 wrote:

Thanks. I was afraid that maybe there were perhaps different size bolts inside the marker.

Maybe perhaps you should have checked ;)

There should only be two or three sizes. Now that you mention it, I don't think there are any allen bolts inside the gun...but I am not very familiar with the A-5.

For $5 or so you can buy an allen set at a store...handy for working on your gun and friend's at the field.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 1:23am
Originally posted by S\/\/4T-L()G4N S\/\/4T-L()G4N wrote:

For $5 or so you can buy an allen set at a store...handy for working on your gun and friend's at the field.

Agreed. I carry a Metric and Standard allen set in my toolkit with me at all times. A good idea is to compile a toolkit with screwdrivers, allen keys, and all the o-rings and extra parts that you may need for your marker in case it fails on the field. This way you can make minor repairs in between games if you have problem.
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 9:36am

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by S\/\/4T-L()G4N S\/\/4T-L()G4N wrote:

Agreed. I carry a Metric and Standard allen set in my toolkit with me at all times. A good idea is to compile a toolkit with screwdrivers, allen keys, and all the o-rings and extra parts that you may need for your marker in case it fails on the field. This way you can make minor repairs in between games if you have problem.

plus if you get the allen wrenches that are all connected in the nice little fold out format you cant lose just one allen wrench.  makes life much easier.  I would reccommend a snaller phillips head for the A5 too just in case something happens inside the cyclone that needs fixed.  it makes life alot easier as well.

Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic