4 [8.33%]
10 [20.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:10pm
Oh Yeah, where is your I.D. card and secret decoder ring???
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Oh Yeah, where is your I.D. card and secret decoder ring???

I.D. cards are for n00bs. Not ultra secret killing machines.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:16pm

but no secret decoder ring????? What good is a super secret military anti-terrorist strike force without a secret decoder ring???

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:17pm
I never admitted nor denied the existence of the decoder ring. 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

All A4's are issued with both ACOG's and Iron Sights. I dont know aobut you but when I am clearing rooms or what not I am not really looking down my sights...

I didn't say anything about room clearing.

Complex outdoor environment, fields of fire from 10-200 meters, etc etc... E.g., convoy takes a hit, vehicle loses a wheel and we need to wait for recovery/casevac. Could happen in an urban environment, or in the middle of grape or pot fields. I'm looking for something that will let me very quickly and accurately engage threats in close, and still be effective at a longer distance when I'm out dismounted on a cordon.

In a pinch an unmagnified EOTech with 1MOA centre dot would still be fine- and you can get the ballistic reticles now that show drop at 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600. I just don't want to be stuck with a magnified optic, and I want something with faster acquisition than iron sights, so either an EOTech or an Aimpoint.

With any luck I'll never have to use it- but better to have and not need than need and not have. The scopes we use cause pretty awful tunnel vision.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
The forumer formely known as TKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I never admitted nor denied the existence of the decoder ring. 

He knows. Load the poison dart blowgun Reb.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:32pm
I have my challenge coin.  I received it after I surrendered my decoder ring.
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:53pm

kmc_masterkey.jpg

room clearing's nothing with one of these

Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by X-51 X-51 wrote:

kmc_masterkey.jpg

I want one.

Paintball Chat
I'm at work, Leave me alone!!!
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:02pm
I am like two steps away from making one, I have an AR-15 an a sbr 870 I just need the rail and mounts.
Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:07pm

I am like two steps away from making one, I have an AR-15 an a sbr 870 I just need the rail and mounts.

You do realize that those things are illegal, right?

Paintball Chat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:23pm
If the shotgun barrel is over 18.5 inches and the rifle doesn't go full auto or burst it should be fine. unless you live in California or New Jersey.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:30pm

kmc_masterkey.jpg

Psh. This is the only tool I need:

The others are reserved for extra special operations.

Edited by Tolgak - 14 March 2008 at 3:31pm
Snake6. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:38pm

If the shotgun barrel is over 18.5 inches and the rifle doesn't go full auto or burst it should be fine. unless you live in California or New Jersey.

Who is going to mount a shotgun with a 18.5" barrel under a AR-15?

Paintball Chat
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Psh. This is the only tool I need:

Hamster style?

Savage93fvss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savage93fvss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

Originally posted by Savage93fvss Savage93fvss wrote:

The Navy is ok just not hard, and something like the service should be hard. Boring

Can you verify this from information not coming from a recruiter.

From people that have been in the Navy.

Nobody seems to know about the Marine Corps Recon guys, they're pretty tough cookies.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:59pm
My toy store, aka my friends gun shop, has one with a 20" barrel under it. it has to be the most poorly balanced monstrosity I have had the chance to examine. Mossberg and Remington sell 18.5"  for there shotguns. Bushmaster was/is (?) a M203 mock up that fired a single 12ga shell.  They called it a "flare launcher".
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 7:22pm

Bushmaster was/is (?) a M203 mock up that fired a single 12ga shell.  They called it a "flare launcher".

(Continuing the thread hijack)
If you're gonna get a "flare launcher", at least get a Cobray (or similar) 37mm under-barrel. Has the nice M203 appearance. Not all that expensive either, all things considered.
Then when you decide you want to 'upgrade' from smoke/flares, just fill out an ATF Form 1 and classify it as a "Destructive Device".
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2008 at 10:08am
Well, either way, you are not getting a lot of use for either. lock busting with the 12ga and "illuminating" (yeah right!) a dark area. 
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2008 at 10:27am
Hard ass is actually supposed to be someone who's strict. But all the retards at school are acting like it's the same as bad ass and it's annoying as hell. And I hope you didn't pick that branch because you thought it was the most "bad ass" of them all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic