Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann 98 E-Grip on Alpha Black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dartain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dartain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 12:12am
ok sorry this is the fist time that i have ever before entered any type of thing like this and have nobody to ask as to the protocol of this sort of this but thanks for the tip

dartain
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:19am
Forum rules

There are a few things that aren't specifically covered in the rules but are sufficiently annoying as to sometimes garner unwelcome attention from other members/the moderators anyway:
  • Bumping old posts--if a thread has been dead for more than a few weeks it is a good idea to leave it that way unless you are the original poster with an update or have something really pertinent to the original intent of the thread to add to it.
  • Hijacking other's threads--while you can usually get away with asking a question in someone else's threads that is related to the specific thread, asking a question that is not specifically related (i.e. a barrel question in a body modification thread or a circuit board schematic question in an e-grip modification thread) is hijacking someone else's thread and is considered rude.
    • Generally, it is best to stick to questions along the lines of "I ran into the same problem but with only a few minor differences."
  • Yelling at people (i.e. TYPING IN ALL CAPS) is generally considered rude as well.
  • One final thing, many questions have been asked and answered very thoroughly multiple times on this forum.  With this in mind, it is usually best to do a search first before asking questions.  While such questions will not result in moderator action, many of the members on here will not help someone who is not willing to put forth a little effort on their own first.

Edited by Mack - 14 September 2010 at 10:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic