FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

A smartass 20-year-old charged with underage drinking who claimed he was actually 21 (if you counted from conception

I would so do that.

Haha

You see, you have to have a License to murder a fetus. IF you don't have a license (and your just murdering the host creature), then its illegal.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:20pm
Personally, I am against abortion in 99.99% of all situations. (except if it could be proven that there is a high enough chance that it would kill the mother)

I also believe that is abortion were to have to be legal no matter what, the decision should be required to be accepted by the father too.

Though in this situaton, I don't think it is as connected to an argument against abortion as it looks. Abortion has always been about the choice of the mother. In this case, the murderer is taking that choice from the mother and so, it can hardly be compared with a willing abortion.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:21pm

Missouri a few years back enacted a law declaring that life begins at conception - presumably to set up an abortion fight (other states have similar laws).  Two lawsuits followed shortly:  A <poopy> 20-year-old charged with underage drinking who claimed he was actually 21 (if you counted from conception), and an imprisoned pregnant woman demanding release because her unborn child was being unlawfully detained in prison.

Originally posted by Snake6. Snake6. wrote:

I would so do that.

Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:32pm

I am against abortion because it is clear that the baby is NOT part of the mothers body.  She can do whatever she wants to her body but the baby is not part of it, it just hangs out in thre for 9 months.  The DNA of the mother and baby are different and thus they are not the same person. 

Thats my opinion atleast.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:40pm

20-year-old charged with underage drinking who claimed he was actually 21 (if you counted from conception),
brilliant

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Uncle Rudder Uncle Rudder wrote:

I am against abortion because it is clear that the baby is NOT part of the mothers body.  She can do whatever she wants to her body but the baby is not part of it, it just hangs out in thre for 9 months.  The DNA of the mother and baby are different and thus they are not the same person. 

Technically a baby is a parasite. A law on that basis alone would make it illegal to take antibiotics.
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Technically a baby is a parasite. A law on that basis alone would make it illegal to take antibiotics.

I love that sentence. Come to think about it, its true. It feeds off of what you eat, its living inside of you growing bigger and bigger, just like say a tape worm.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ill feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:28pm

wow... you earned yourself the quote of the week.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 5:07pm
I need to make two clarifications on that statement.

1) Replace baby with fetus. I would consider a baby as something that has been born and is living.

2) I, in no way, condone abortion on that basis.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 5:13pm
I don't consider something human until it gains sense permenance, and then self-awareness, but that's just me.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 5:40pm
Lets kill old people at birth.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

I don't consider something human until it gains sense permenance, and then self-awareness, but that's just me.

So a 1-month old isn't human?
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 9:02pm

She can do whatever she wants to her body but the baby is not part of it

So smoking, drinking, cocaine, and getting kicked in the stomach all have no affect on the baby?
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

I have DEFINITELY heard this argument before...

(also pro-choice)

Steam: Kingtiger125
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

She can do whatever she wants to her body but the baby is not part of it

So smoking, drinking, cocaine, and getting kicked in the stomach all have no affect on the baby?

Or having sex with a coat hanger.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 10:49pm
Dude, your back is hideous.

We get what all the scratches mean, but seriously, the paleness and the moles have gotta go.

/OT Rant
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 10:56pm

Dude, your back is hideous.

We get what all the scratches mean, but seriously, the paleness and the moles have gotta go.

/OT Rant
Agreed.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

I also believe that is abortion were to have to be legal no matter what, the decision should be required to be accepted by the father too.

Lolwut.

I am against abortion because it is clear that the baby is NOT part of the mothers body.

Lolwut.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 11:03pm
What about it.

Wy shouldn't the father have input over their child?
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

What about it.

Wy shouldn't the father have input over their child?
He should.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic