Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody had mod their Alpha Black yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MonsterLopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonsterLopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 5:59pm

Consider mounting your scope offset or sideways;

BravoMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BravoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:53pm
hey if you were to take the scope off adn have the apex barrel would the sights come a line?
BravoMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BravoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by thorax181 thorax181 wrote:

I think the stock barrel needs replaced.....i bought a new barrel and ris handgaurd the rigged a q-loader on it...looks sweet and is dead on accurate!!!

barrel is this does the m4 sight come aline with the carry handle if there wasnt a scope
lordtoast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordtoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:32pm
I got the alpha before the egrip was out,but have bought the egrip, just havent put it on yet. So far, i have a cyclone feed with the x7 low pro hopper, apex barrel for 98C, weaver rails on the handguard, (bought from cheaperthandirt.com for my colt m4) front grip, red dot flashlight with pressure pad, and 3 point tac sling. Gonna get the remote line next weekend when my vest comes in, and use a dremmel to file down the carrying handle and make a true flattop. Pics will post when project is done. Almost any aftermarket m16 m4 parts you can get will work on the alpha. I ordered the 6 inch quad rail handguard for the m4, and when it comes in, will see if it fits. Most of the stuff you can buy for the m4 is cheaper than buying paintball specific parts. better quality too. All my stuff was on my m4 in iraq.
lordtoast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordtoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:34pm
how do you like the q loader? i heard it wasnt worth the effort to load the pods so i went with the cyclone.
xxtattooxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtattooxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 2:33pm
warsensor A5 R.I.S hand gard, for the carrying handle the AGC AR-15 Military tactical mount, for the current shroud if you want to add rails you can use tippmann spec ops A5 flat top weaver rail and of course the cyclone feed and the inside bolt can be upgraded

hope that helps
Shenkyei Rambo View Drop Down
strike 1- filter dodge, 6/21/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shenkyei Rambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 8:30pm
i would only buy an alpha black to void warranty and turn it into something else, like a sniper rifle of some sort. (DONT start on the whole sniper arguement here. i express my thoughts about the marker, and you ahve no reason to attack what i say)
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").. COPY BUNNY INTO SIG AND HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!!!
oldtimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:15pm
Just got my Alpha Black the other day and ran around 1200 rounds and was not what i expected.So i went out and put the cyclone feed system on and the flatline barrel and expansion chamber in and the sight rail and nc star red dot scope and holy crap big difference with the expansion chamber and flatline.The flat line and chamber is the trick for that marker next e trigger Clap
muddy78cj5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddy78cj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:00pm
I have put a cyclone feed for a 98 custom and a vitrue board for a 98 custom on my alpha black.  It took a little effort to get the virtue board to fit.  I had to grind off a small corner for the board to fit. I did not have a sear spring for a e trigger so I used a spring out of a pen.  It is light and works great.  The gun is very fast and accurate.
Robxxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robxxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 11:15pm
just got done sanding and  and polishing my chamber, waiting for my wicked bolt and kicker rear bolt to get here bsa red dot 16 ceramic barrel trinity shroud 4,5 supressor and i dont like the cyclone feeder i like my vforce also custom built my own trigger its got the e trigger but also has a mechanical trigger so i can fire even if i have the e trigger turned off.
dead_eye_dad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dead_eye_dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:09am
will post my alpha once im done with modifying the gun
stupid people dont know anything
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic