FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smash Brothers Brawl friend codes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 1:22pm
yea that was some good brawling...does the nickname i put in for you not show up during actual gameplay and the one you choose does?

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 1:49pm
When I was playing you I had Mike over my character and you had something with an A.  Then after I left I checked my friends list and your comment had Boss_DJ
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 6:17pm
ohh i guess i kind of get it...when i sent your friend code invite i put pbfrk as your nickname but i guess whatever the person actually has as his name shows up during gameplay

X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 6:19pm
I don't want to give much away so highlight this if you have all the characters or don't care. Who else is wildly dissapointed with Wolf? He uses some dumb animal form of martial arts for his stance, has few repeatable heavy combos and his smash attacks are meh at best. For originating from the same place as Fox and Falco he was a let-down. The same goes for snake, I've won a few brawls with him but he's not my star character. The only one to live up to any of the hype is Sonic save for the "speed" factor.

Edited by X-51 - 11 March 2008 at 6:20pm
Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 7:43pm

same here ive got a response and am doig the same thing 51 is: thats dissapointing, fox awas one of my best characters next to kirby...

X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 9:45pm

I added all of you that posted one, here's mine 0001-2981-0562 under X~51

Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic