FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Project Pillar Pod P.28

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 28>
Author
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:36pm

Is that a nitrous bottle i see? Haha jk.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:40pm
Lol, nah. Argon for the MIG welder.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:00pm
eta on completion? what else is left to do on it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:05pm
I'm not exactly sure on the time, my dads being pissy right now and I flat out told him I'm not in the mood for his BS and I refuse to work with him if he is going be an ass the whole time and end up getting me all pissed off. All thats left is putting in the gas tank, fuel lines and brake lines then it's ready for the engine.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:03pm
nice, i just got puttin the 700R4 in my chevelle.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:13pm
so do you plan on a full interior resto and (naturally) a special paint job?  What kind of paint scheme are you looking at?
Also, what do you think the total cost will be?
End stats?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:21pm
Interior is clean so thats staying. Paint will be a cheap Macco job for right now. A good paint job is like $3,000.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:29pm
I do find it strange that you bought used tires, but maybe that's the just the Volvo in me coming out.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:34pm
No, it's your misunderstanding of what large amounts of HP and torque will make you do.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:39pm
The cheaper the tires the better, because he will probably eat through them like a fat kid eats through a granola bar.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:45pm
Yup, the first set will be gone fast. Then we will pick up 2 rims that are the same as what is on it and put a used set on those for burnouts only so that we will have some burnout wheels and a nice set for when cruising/racing.
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:35pm
I can't wait to see it.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Is that a nitrous bottle i see? Haha jk.

Sorry, but CHRIST that thing is ugly.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:54pm
Beyond ugly.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:51am
Not a fan of concrete blocks, I've seen them break, they are definately not made for holding cars up.  Please get proper jackstands under there if you are working under it.  Only mustangs I liked were the fastbacks from the late '60's; I really like the work you and your dad have done though, I bet it will rip good.
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:36am
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Not a fan of concrete blocks, I've seen them break, they are definately not made for holding cars up.  Please get proper jackstands under there if you are working under it.  

Agreed.
I had a thread recently where my good friend died from improperply jacking up a vehicle.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:39am
Want to borrow my truck for the summer? 
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:30pm
LMAO, come on you guys. You have to look beyond it's exterior and see the power this American....oh, wait a minute, it is junk. J/K man. I want to see it finished, what's really going on in there. *knock, knock*.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:30pm
Every time I enter this thread and see the pictures of your garage I think it's your kitchen because of the cabinets.  It always throws me off.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

I can't wait to see it.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 28>
  Share Topic