FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Project Pillar Pod P.28

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:46pm
Internet is being stupid and not uploading pics. I'll try a short video on youtube.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:01am
Ergg, Wild Turd Internet service is being retarded yet again. Pics will have to wait until tomorrow.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:03am
lame!!!! i wanna see the thingy in the car!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:05am
You'll have to wait until tomorrow when Wild Turd is off it's period.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:18am
awe but i want it now
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:12am
Was going to be a video of the car Pics are too large to upload and even today my internet is still being slow.... So no pics or video yet....

Yet again. Wild Turd FTL !!!
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:27am
Use Photoshop to internet-ize your pics.

If you need help, I can give you instructions.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 12:32pm
I already pasted a screen shot to Microsoft paint and it still won't upload. God it's annoying.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 12:37pm
Well look at that lol, while typing I had that screen shot uploading in photobucket. I went and resized the image to rehost again, click back to the photobucket tab and look what had loaded. So the screenshot worked. I'll post that pic then try and upload larger images.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:01pm
More pics or shens.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:02pm
If Wild Turd would let me, I'd have lots of pics of the motor going in, being in, the long tube headers and more. But Wild Turd is....well a turd.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:24pm
What in the hell is "wild turd". I at first assumed it was the name of your car but now I'm thinking its some ISP?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

What in the hell is "wild turd". I at first assumed it was the name of your car but now I'm thinking its some ISP?

It would make a good name for the car.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

No, the car in not wild turd.

I have Wild Blue satellite Internet. It sucks horribly. Thus I call it Wild Turd instead of Wild Blue.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Thats not a flywheel, its a flexplate.

The whole reason we stripped the crank was because we used flex plate bolts and not flywheel bolts. You know that right ?

Ummm, what?
Flexplate= manual trans
Flywheel= auto trans

So you used the correct bolts to attach the flexplate to the crank, and it stripped out? Excuse me if I'm missing something here, it is 3 am and my mind is gone.

Since, I am to lazy to type up a full reply as detailed as this one was here ya go.

The flywheel, or flexplate, mounts to the engine's crankshaft and also serves as a mounting location for the torque converter. Consequently, the flywheel or flexplate transmits engine torque to the torque converter housing. The flywheel’s ring gear also serves as an engagement point for the pinion of the starter motor when cranking the engine. Because of the lightweight design of the flywheel or flexplate, it does not help to smooth out power pulses from the engine like the flywheel does on a car with a manual transmission. On cars with automatic transmissions, the torque converter provides this function.

I know what a flywheel and flexplate does.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 5:25pm
cdacda13, you have your stuff backwards.

Ford C4 flex plate,

Edited by .357 Magnum - 17 July 2008 at 5:29pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:51pm
Well, my Internet is back to normal so heres a couple pics, quite a difference from the last one I posted, NOTE: White zip ties on our steel braided fuel line is just temporary.

Edited by .357 Magnum - 28 July 2008 at 10:52pm
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry it’s Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:54pm
Still ugly.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:56pm
At least you both have something in common.

BA-ZING
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Still ugly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>
  Share Topic