FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Project Pillar Pod P.28

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:44pm
Cause it sounds weird when you talk.... not that I'd know or anything...
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:45pm

Originally posted by b1and b1and wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

b1and needs one bad, it could cool down the mouth he always leaves running

Why would I want to blow a fan at my mouth?

well if that 2nd strike of yours wasnt reason enough, you must be completely oblivious

Edited by Ace_Of_Spades - 15 July 2008 at 11:45pm
b1and View Drop Down
Guested 7/16 Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b1and Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:51pm

Originally posted by b1and b1and wrote:

b1and needs one bad, it could cool down the mouth he always leaves running

Why would I want to blow a fan at my mouth?

well if that 2nd strike of yours wasnt reason enough, you must be completely oblivious

Wow. I am indeed, completely oblivious as to what blowing a fan at my mouth and getting a strike have in common.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:54pm
... goozefrabah...... goozefrabah..... everybody now.... goozefrabah....

on a different note... nice looking thingy you got there .357.... btw i know nothing about cars except gas is on the right break is on the left and a do venture into turning signals and lights a little but not much... felt i had to explain why i said thingy...
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 3:01am
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Thats not a flywheel, its a flexplate.

The whole reason we stripped the crank was because we used flex plate bolts and not flywheel bolts. You know that right ?

Ummm, what?
Flexplate= manual trans
Flywheel= auto trans

So you used the correct bolts to attach the flexplate to the crank, and it stripped out? Excuse me if I'm missing something here, it is 3 am and my mind is gone.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:04am

Thats not a flywheel, its a flexplate.

The whole reason we stripped the crank was because we used flex plate bolts and not flywheel bolts. You know that right ?

Ummm, what?
Flexplate= manual trans
Flywheel= auto trans

So you used the correct bolts to attach the flexplate to the crank, and it stripped out? Excuse me if I'm missing something here, it is 3 am and my mind is gone.

Since, I am to lazy to type up a full reply as detailed as this one was here ya go.

The flywheel, or flexplate, mounts to the engine's crankshaft and also serves as a mounting location for the torque converter. Consequently, the flywheel or flexplate transmits engine torque to the torque converter housing. The flywheel’s ring gear also serves as an engagement point for the pinion of the starter motor when cranking the engine. Because of the lightweight design of the flywheel or flexplate, it does not help to smooth out power pulses from the engine like the flywheel does on a car with a manual transmission. On cars with automatic transmissions, the torque converter provides this function.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:22pm
Motor goes in today, dad went to breakfast so we start when he gets back.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:24pm
Does your dad normally stay home all day?

And why's he at breakfast at 11AM? 10AM? That's at least brunch.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:28pm
He has the next three days off. and it's actually 12:28PM he probably ate breakfast and went for a few stores.
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:33pm
gj to him... going out for multiple things is always better then just for one thing during the current gas crisis... lol...

on another note.... no breakfast for you?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:37pm
I slept till about noon since I was up until 3:30AM They just got back he got some plugs for the 02 sensor bungs in our headers, along with breakfast.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:38pm
I usually don't eat breakfast until 11 am. I guess I only really eat 2 meals a day.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:39pm
I usually never eat breakfast.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:43pm
I consider breakfast to be its literal definition as the first meal one eats after waking up, regardless of time.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:46pm
Oh, well then I usually have breakfast after noon.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 1:28pm

He has the next three days off. and it's actually 12:28PM he probably ate breakfast and went for a few stores.

I thought you were a time zone or two over for some reason. Michigan, I thought? Isn't that not EST?

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I usually don't eat breakfast until 11 am. I guess I only really eat 2 meals a day.

I'm the same when I'm not working out for a long period of time (i.e., now).

Heck, I rarely ate breakfast during the school year. Next year I will though; 5:30 wakeups FTL.

I consider breakfast to be its literal definition as the first meal one eats after waking up, regardless of time.

True.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 3:31pm

Ur so smert. It maks me hawt.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 6:53pm
Taking a break. Eating "breakfast" haven't ate anything yet today so this food is damn good. We had to finish some small stuff up. Once I finish eating the motor is being dropped in.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 7:00pm
ace, you are flaming for no reason at all, and badly on top of that.

Blowing a fan at someones mouth? come on dude why dont you question his sexuality first or something, come on.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:02pm
I want pics of the motor in naow.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
  Share Topic