FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Project Pillar Pod P.28

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>
Author
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 4:33pm
I expect 1/4 mile videos.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I expect 1/4 mile videos.

I'll see what I can do when it's finished.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 7:42pm
Goin to do some stuff now, Maybe I'll get some pics with the new steering wheel or something.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 9:03pm
That is a nice lookin engine.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Akhmed View Drop Down

(Akhmed is not his real name)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 9:39pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

That is a nice lookin engine.

Indeed.

Although I can't help but make a snide remark about getting a fancy steering wheel for a Mustang...  When are you ever going to need a steering wheel? 

:)

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. "
Most awesome site EVAR!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 10:57pm
I'll post more pics in a few mins including one of the wheel. Engine looks nice with headers 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 11:11pm
Here's the old wheel, it was too skinny, you'd wrap your fingers around it and back onto your hand, it had to go,

New wheel installed,

Some more Engine pics,

xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 11:41pm
What kind of headers are you running?
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 11:49pm
BBK Long Tubes. With a O/R BBK H-Pipe. To the Dynomax Bullets pictured above.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:30am
Your engine is in your kitchen?

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:37am
Lol, I get that a lot. No. Kitchen was remodeled and old stuff went to the Garage. but if it was in my kitchen, getting food and stuff while working would be easy.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:22am
when will you start it for the first time?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:28am
Well, tomorrow the flywheel, trans ect. be bolted on, expect to see the motor in the car within a few days from where.
TheWrAith View Drop Down
Strike one, swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWrAith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:32am
 All I have to say is Wow 357., being a Mustang fan I had to say Great job, your engine looks beautiful, I bet she's going to fly

Edited by TheWrAith - 13 July 2008 at 1:32am
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 1:32am
schweet, I'm excited to see it up and running. 
Any idea on the completion; paint, interior, everything date?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:59am
All the interior needs is to have the dash cluster put back in, and a head liner, We will spray a few spots once the cars done, then a little while later we will have it painted by someone.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:07am
Awesome. Nice job.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:19pm
I've with held comments long enough.
Very nice work indeed. Hopefully, you built the drivetrain strong enough to support that power.
Only one problem with your engine. The distributor is on the wrong side of the engine.;)
Even though it is a mustang, I wish you good luck with the rest of your project. Looks good so far so keep up the great work.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:26pm
I didn't expect anyone to notice, but in those pics with the headers, the carb is on backwards. Compare it to the other engine pics. I had taken it off for a moment, and wasn't paying attention when I put it back.

Major set back tonight.... Stupid ARP Flywheel bolts were too short, at least 2 of the holes in the crankshaft are stripped we might try longer bolts to make up for it. If that won't work we will have to tear our motor down, then tear down the 87 and swap cranks.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:39pm
I havent commented for awhile but Ive been following this thread the entire time.

Nice work! I dont know a lot about cars but I do like to see a good hands on project start to wrap up! Hope it runs well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>
  Share Topic