FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Project Pillar Pod P.28

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:26pm
Don't worry T_hop, I wasn't going fast.

And SSOK, punching it in 2nd just spin the tires, so I wasn't actually moving fast. Hell, the gear in the rear end is so steep you have to cruise at low speeds in 4th or 5th.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:10pm

Where I live, anyway, you really cant get a truck into any trails, due to incline/rocks/trees etc. Then you come in saying that you punched it on a dirt road. You would probably end up in a fireball if you sped on a trail in my area

Hence why i'm jelous. I dont live in the rocky mountains, but I sure as hell dont live in michigan

t_hop View Drop Down
Streike 1, 5/16 filter dodge/inapp. link

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:10pm

i hope you know what your doing taking your baby out on dirt roads. i would keep that on the street

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:06pm
It's one hilly road man, you can't see anywhere because you keep going up and down.

However the paved road we were test driving on was fairly flat and straight
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:04pm
Dirt roads? I want to live in flatland. Damn NJ hills.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:59pm
Drove it tonight, runs and drives good. we were messing with the timing on the side of the road when some random dude came out of his house and walks up and is like uh, I like car and what not but I got a toddler trying to sleep, and his house wasn't that close. But the guy was cool about it and what not so we left a quite as possible.

Then I was driving in back on the dirt roads, some ass in a huge SUV is coming over a hill, going to down the middle of the road, has their brights on and they had those HID lights so I couldn't see for crap, well when he got up next to me I threw it in second and punched it. Damn this car sounds good
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:04pm
Yup it sure does sound good.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:57pm
sounds very very nice. Great job. i love the sound of that 302. Have the same thing in my maverick.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

How is that ranked, just by a mustang forum?

No, it's actually done by the state, I was also awarded a ribbon at the competition but I'd have to find it.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:07pm
Sounds great. Can't wait to see some videos of it doing more than idling.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:00pm
How is that ranked, just by a mustang forum?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:00pm
I'm surprised you guys got this far in 6 months. Good job.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

That is definitely a nice sounding v8.

I guess you can build cars better than you can internet... 

Oh and you could say that I guess, I am ranked as 1 of 10 top mechanics my age in the entire state of Michigan.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:50am
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

If anything my dad will be the one getting in trouble, he tends to just do stuff anywhere, I tend to pay attention for cops. 

As long as you aren't the one getting in trouble, lol.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:43am
If anything my dad will be the one getting in trouble, he tends to just do stuff anywhere, I tend to pay attention for cops. 
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:34am
That is definitely a nice sounding v8.

I guess you can build cars better than you can internet... 

In all seriousness, that is something to be proud of.  Just don't be stupid with it and don't cause too much trouble.  You've worked way too hard to lose it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:58am
Yea I was wanting to get a rev video but didn't. 
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:33pm
Let that thing run for awhile, get some rev videos and some launch videos.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:52pm
LOL NICE!!!!!!!!!
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:47pm
It is a beast, while looking for leaks my dad hops in, back up, puts in in first, just blips the throttle and it left close to a 2ft burnout.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
  Share Topic