Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with 98c w/A.C.T

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 12:26pm
I was gonna stay out of this one but I might as well throw out my 2 cents.  Just stick with the stock internals.  I have had mine for 5 years now and run it pretty hard.  I have used 11-13 bps most of the time and never had a problem.  As for switching to HPA yes HPA is more consistent.  I would reccommend saving up for a carbon fiber tank though.  They are much lighter and if you get a 4500 psi tank and can get it filled to 4500 psi you will get more shots per tank.   You can till use a 4500 tank even if the field can only fill to 3000 psi too. 
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by inf3kt inf3kt wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by inf3kt inf3kt wrote:

Turns out it was the Howitzer Bolt that was causing all the problems. My gun worked flawlessly yesterday and I had a consistent velo @ 280-290 all day.

if it was working flawlessly as you say...why spend almost $30 on a metal powertube, why not use it for something like QEPH or lighting rod (if you hvae a cyclone feeder that is) like Enos said, the only thing a metal powertube does is gives u the reassurance that it wont break if the Hulk gets ahold of it.

I didn't buy another powertube.

u said u were, i was giving you some helpful advice so u wouldnt waste $30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic