Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:10pm

Paint looks faded but its a cell phone picture.

95 Firebird Formula
Chipped, Flowmasters, Headers, Ram Air
Probably some other stuff that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Should be getting it out for the summer this weekend.
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:28pm
No pics but, 2005 Subaru WRX STI, stock, black as the color.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni (Posted: February 25 2008 at 7:12pm) DeTrevni (Posted: February 25 2008 at 7:12pm) wrote:

Everyone who has a motorcycle sucks by default. Simply because I don't have one...

Situation rectified!

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 8:49pm
Holy old thread.

O well.
Still own the 1992 Camaro. Its getting ready for its rebuild tho.

Currently on it:
Headman Headers and Y-pipe
MagnaFlow Cat and Cat-back with MagnaFlow Muffler.
Open Air Intake
Now, its on the side of the house.
Current Car:
2004 GMC Sierra SLT
Short Bed, Extended Cab. 5.3 V8, 4x4. Tons of options.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 9:04pm
lately, my grandma's 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe, which I buried up to the doors in mud the other dayDead
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 9:15pm
MeanMan, I really like that orange color they put on the Explorers.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

^^ Is that your wife?

No, its your mom, you just don't know it yet.... oops.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:40pm
LOL i aint got any of the vehicle's i posted before any more LOL.

Replaced my VW Jetta with a 2008 Ford Ranger Sport.  And JUST replaced my Suzuki V-Strom 650cc With a New 2008 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Silverado.

AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:57pm
since my last post:
out with the old

in with the new:

05 zx4st.  2.3l 5speed
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:28pm
Lul that deer failed.... epically.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:33pm
Still driving my FX2. This isn't it, but it's identical to the very last detail-

Oh and from Demetri Martin tonight, ..."a douche on a motorcycle is equal to a leaf because I find it beautiful when they fall."
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:36pm
I'm running out of pictures

IMPULS3. View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPULS3. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:30am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Oh and from Demetri Martin tonight, ..."a douche on a motorcycle is equal to a leaf because I find it beautiful when they fall."

That guy has horrible material.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:57am
Like most comedians, I thought he was funny before he got famous.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 1:01am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Like most comedians, I thought he was funny before he got famous.

same, his "person" dvd was pretty funny but i dont like his show at all
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 1:06am
I used to hate the show, only because I was really disappointed they gave someone with such inventive material a move to a comedy central show (aka graveyard for comedians). But I have to admit it has its moments. It's no monty python, but the guy's inventive as hell, and occasional I actually see something that makes me laugh out loud, which is more than I can say for almost any other comedy central exclusive, save maybe Chappelle.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:02am

I got some more stuff done since I posted mine.
Polyurethane motor mounts (engine doesn't budge)
konig rims
tsudo catback exhaust (deleted 2nd cat)
injen CAI

I need a more updated picture. A little has changed on the outside but still close to what it is now.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:50am
1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Got it in stock condition with about 66,000 miles on it (carfacts indicates that this is the actual mileage, not a rollover). The body is in decent condition, door pins haven't worn down yet (very common on these cars), and the car was running and drove fine. I immediately changed the plugs, wires, tires (good god were they bald), air filter, and fluids and I had the carb rebuilt. Worked nicely for about a year and then the water pump took a dump. That was the start of a part shotgun. I did the water pump, radiator, and put a flex fan on in place of the clutch fan all in one shot. Then I changed the alternator, distributor, intake manifold, and put a 4-barrel holley carb on. My friend insisted that I remove all the unnecessary emmissions equipment like my smog pump and charcoal canister so we did that. If any of you are considering this, don't do it. You recover at most a few horse power and in many cases your fuel economy can be reduced as well as increased emissions. My car went from about 20mpg with the stock carb to around 14 mpg after the emissions stuff came out. And this was while gas was hovering around $4/gallon so that definitely hurt my wallet and I couldn't feel any power gain whatsoever. I may eventually put the smog pump back on or at least the charcoal canister so the car doesn't always smell like gasoline. In any case, I love this car. I wish I had the money to restore it properly.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 7:59am
Sea foam.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by mod98commando mod98commando wrote:

1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Got it in stock condition with about 66,000 miles on it (carfacts indicates that this is the actual mileage, not a rollover). The body is in decent condition, door pins haven't worn down yet (very common on these cars), and the car was running and drove fine. I immediately changed the plugs, wires, tires (good god were they bald), air filter, and fluids and I had the carb rebuilt. Worked nicely for about a year and then the water pump took a dump. That was the start of a part shotgun. I did the water pump, radiator, and put a flex fan on in place of the clutch fan all in one shot. Then I changed the alternator, distributor, intake manifold, and put a 4-barrel holley carb on. My friend insisted that I remove all the unnecessary emmissions equipment like my smog pump and charcoal canister so we did that. If any of you are considering this, don't do it. You recover at most a few horse power and in many cases your fuel economy can be reduced as well as increased emissions. My car went from about 20mpg with the stock carb to around 14 mpg after the emissions stuff came out. And this was while gas was hovering around $4/gallon so that definitely hurt my wallet and I couldn't feel any power gain whatsoever. I may eventually put the smog pump back on or at least the charcoal canister so the car doesn't always smell like gasoline. In any case, I love this car. I wish I had the money to restore it properly.

Why did you remove the charcoal canister? All it does is take fuel vapors from the gas tank and filters and traps them.
Smog pump (or air pump) is just an emissions feature that pumps exhaust directly from the exhaust manifolds into the cat on start up to warm the cat up quickly.
Neither of them will reduce your gas mileage. If you removed your EGR, then will you notice a decrease in gas mileage.
I would blame the new intake and a poorly tuned carb for the drop in fuel mileage.

And nice Firebird. I really like that nose style better then the formula style nose.

Edited by cdacda13 - 26 March 2009 at 12:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic