FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 9:13pm
2000 jeep wrangler sport 80k miles. it's stock but I'm thinking about doing something with the audio, but I have no idea where to start or anything about speakers and that sort of stuff lol

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

I will admit, my cars are registered to my dad. But there's no denying they are mine. I worked my behind off for that Buick. Unless I suffer severe brain trauma, it's a car I'm going to have the rest of my life.

The Man Van was given to me by a friend. I in no way, shape or form earned that thing. I just said, "Ooh, cool van. You getting rid of it? [kidding]Can I have it?[/kidding]" And he said yeah. I was like, cool. So I now have a Man Van. He craps money anyway...

oh, in that case, yeah, i dont have a problem with admitting those are  in my dad's name, and he paid for them.  the thread topic is what do you drive though
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 9:26pm
I'd throw a picture of my blazer up but I don't have any pictures right now and its covered in road salt, not even a little bit flattering.

Its a 2002 black 2 door Chevy blazer, about to hit 100K miles. I love the thing.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 9:48pm
I was under the impression you couldn't register a vehicle in your name unless you are 18?

My Truck is registered in My Dads name though I paid for it. It'll be in mine once I'm 18 (less than 13 months)
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

I was under the impression you couldn't register a vehicle in your name unless you are 18?

My Truck is registered in My Dads name though I paid for it. It'll be in mine once I'm 18 (less than 13 months)

Same deal with me. I'm only 17 and you must be 19 in Alabama to have your name on the registration.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:47pm
My dad's name is on the title, but I paid for it. $9 g's, cash money money cuz I'm a pimp.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:48pm

2001 Grand Am GT
2003 Wrangler

Edited by Shub - 25 February 2008 at 10:49pm
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:54pm
04 Civic
Sig is WAY too big.
barn_user View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Filterdodge, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barn_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:59pm

1999 Bonneville SSEi. It would be nice to put a smaller supercharger pulley on, new plugs and wires, different air intake and maybe PCM but parents won't allow such devilish things...
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:10pm
Bah. I keep on thinking of these ridiculous things I want to do to the Buick. In the end, I think it's just gonna be my cruiser/show car. I'll clean up the engine, repaint the block, get some chrome under the hood to make it presentable, maybe change the color (the old person beige grows on you, but there are other colors out there I'm more interested in), spruce up the interior and sound system and I'll be gold!

Well, it does need minor body work too.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Tical2.0 View Drop Down
Guested 7/18 Sexually explicit post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical2.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:16pm
Mommys Grand Prix right now until the spring when I can whip out the crotch rocket.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Tical2.0 Tical2.0 wrote:

Mommys Grand Prix right now until the spring when I can whip out the crotch rocket.

Then the EMT's can whip out the hose to spray your slurpified brains off the road
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:51pm
My lovely 400 dollar truck, I don't really drive it, because I broke it 3 months after I got it. I am currently waiting for it to warm up so I can drop the transmission and replace the clutch. But in the meantime I am driving my moms tribute, it sucks because it doesn't have 4 wheel drive and is the 4 banger model.

Pic of truck.

Edited by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx - 25 February 2008 at 11:52pm
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Tical2.0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical2.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by Tical2.0 Tical2.0 wrote:

Then the EMT's can whip out the hose to spray your slurpified brains off the road
You know anyone in need of some kidneys or a semi- damaged liver. Hell I'm pretty sure the could even salvage my lungs if my chest doesn't cave in on impact.
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
The forumer formely known as TKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 12:45am
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:44pm
Paid $300 for mine-
1992 Camaro RS 305 TBI.
When I bought it:

What it looks like before the winter hit:

My old car:
Just sold it the other week.

TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:46pm
95 Civic' nothing special.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:48pm
I drive a Dodge Stratus!!1!!
+DreX+ View Drop Down

Strike 1-inappropriate image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +DreX+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 2:47pm
2002 Ford Escape XLT with 92k :(
Its the V6 Model with Towing package, it was 19k New when I bought it back in 02. :)
Insert Fail Here
Tical2.0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical2.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I drive a Dodge Stratus!!1!!

THE GD STRAT lmao.

My Friend Lance drives one with the sweetest paint job. He electrical taped a sweet flame design on the hood, and a skull on the roof. Plus he has some badass speed peels on the front bumper.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic