Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C3 Maintainence Check

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhoyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C3 Maintainence Check
    Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:19pm

I might be getting a C3 of pbnation in a trade and the guy says that when you screw the bottle in it shoots funny and you have to keep pumping and shooting untilit gets consistent, Im warey of having a propane gun that shoots "funny" can i send it to tippmann and have them check it and replace old & worn out parts? about how much will this be?

Tippmann A5
A5A2 Grip
Dogleg
All-American
TacCap
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:29pm
I'm sure Tippmann could give it a once-over.

How much it will be... I cannot say. Probably not much.
If anything, you'll pay shipping there... and shipping back. Cost of any replacement parts should be minimal. (But again... cannot say for certain)

Best bet is to contact Tippmann directly (phone would probably be best) and set something up.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 2:08pm
Tippmann will probably fix and ship your marker back for free with no questions asked. They may charge you if it is out of warranty (which is very unlikely, Tippmann has great customer service).
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 6:21pm
Sounds like the regulator isnt properly tuned.

The manual tells you how to dial the regulator in, and it will fire on the first or second pumps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic