Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any chance for lefty...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[NCO]HoundDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [NCO]HoundDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any chance for lefty...?
    Posted: 16 February 2008 at 4:16pm
so ive been searching for a while, i need to know, anyway of ordering a custom a5 with all the specs but for a lefty, or is tippmann working on that? cuz i need to pick up a new gun but i need to play lefty for my team, any thoughts, email me or whatever, cheers.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 4:19pm
A5's been out for years, I doubt they are changing it. 
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 4:35pm
you can change hands?
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 6:33pm
You could just try getting used to the way it is now.  I'm sure all guns are like this, and I'm sure they always will be.  You might as well get use to it now.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 6:36pm
Play lefty?  Play with both hands.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 6:39pm
What kind of differences would you expect for a left handed gun? The hopper, feed system, and everything involved with that is on the propper side for a left hander, all that is on the opposite side is the bolt pin thing. 
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 6:52pm
Yeah, Tippmann isn't going to revamp its lines for a small minority of players.

Just get a centerfeed gun if it bothers you that much.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 7:15pm
Get a higher end gun if you are playing with a team. Centerfeed is the way to go. Anyways, the A5 is better for a lefty as it is.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:41pm
If you don't like the way it is, and you really want an a5 the only solution I can think of is getting a q loader.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
AngelSlayer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 3:12am
ive been a little out of the loop for a while, but if you can get past the sight issues of the cyclone/hopper being on the inside of the gun, it should keep you tighter in your bunker and whatnot

and i dont know if they still make it, but J&J used to make an aluminum .45 double trigger frame for the A-5 that would be perfectly ambidextrous, (its almost identical in shape/size/look to the '03 cocker era frame...but obviously bolts on to the A-5) and it works with the r/t

Edited by AngelSlayer - 17 February 2008 at 3:13am

Hey, Pate, it does feel good to be a gangster.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic