Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

------REPARIN N2 tank??--------

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghille baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ------REPARIN N2 tank??--------
    Posted: 06 February 2008 at 7:23pm

i just got an n2 tank from my friend for free, used. it worked for like 1 game then suddenly as im walkin to our startin place in the next match i test a shot, and i figure out im already smoehow out of air even tho i filled it up before that match. And its not the '0' ring i had it replaced 2 days before i went p-ballin.

another thing is i have a pihrana marker, im not sure what its name is. a few months ago the back just popped out during a match, i bought the parts it needed and put them back in. it has to use n2 or itll break. anyway i go to check its psi with the n2 tank before it broke the same day, but the system would not read it. so theres another problem, and im just wondereing if its the same stupid n2 tank that wouldnt let it read or was it the gun.

PLz i would like some replys if u know what to do about my problem.

Edited by ghille baller - 06 February 2008 at 7:50pm
"Damn...Did that just happen?"
-George, a bewildered teammate.

impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 1:15am
What the hell did you just say?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 4:57pm

basically i want to know how to fix an n2 tank.......

Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 5:11pm
I suggest you not try to fix an n2 tank yourself.  Nothing good can come of that.  Take it to a pro shop.
"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 5:12pm
man cause i really am hoping not having to take it to a shop, costs liek 20 or 30 bucks so stupid

Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 5:17pm
Definitely take it to a shop.  No question about it.
"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 7:03pm
Also, learn grammar and spelling. Or at least make an effort. It makes it a LOT easier for us to read, and in consequence, help you. If we can't read it, or have to put effort into reading it, then we usually just ignore it or make fun of you.

From what I gathered, your tank is either leaking from the regulator, or your marker is insane amounts of inefficient, and possibly needs to be tuned. And there is no Piranha out there that isn't CO2 compatible, as they are all stacked tube blowbacks (excluding Spimmy modded ones).
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:26am
im not miss spelling proper grammer i just shoten words out like though=tho, you=u, your=ur, p-ballin=paint ballin, but yes i do mispell words but thats becuase i dont really care about computer writing that much.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:28am

yea well my friend said not to use n2 or it'll break....so i have no idea

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ghille baller ghille baller wrote:

yes i do mispell words but thats becuase i dont really care about computer writing that much.

Do you care about people giving you useful information? Because if they dont understand what youre on about, not only do you come off like a moron, nobody wants to take the time to talk to you and help you out.

Take it to the shop, its as simple as that.

Heres something to put the energy stored in a HPA tank into perspective (if you can comprehend it). It only takes 1/2 PSI of overpressure to blow the walls out of your house. Imagine what a 3000 or 4500 PSI tank would do if you screwed it up and it ruptured. Or imagine what it would do to your head when youre out on the field shooting and the tank blows up.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 3:29pm
Nonsense!  You can fix it yourself!  $20 or $30 is an outrageous price to ensure your safety as well as others!!!  Be sure you have the right tools too!  Hacksaw, .5" drill, claw hammer and vice.  A propane or acetylene torch will be necessary to melt over the drill holes to make sure the tank is air-tight.
Grammar Police View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grammar Police Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:28pm
DO NOT expect people to take their own time to help you if you won't take the time to write it out properly!

You are only making a fool of yourself.

With bad spelling/grammar, many will either not want to help you, or not be able to help you because they can't understand what you are saying.

You have as long as you want to make it look legible, so take 20 seconds to fix it before you post. DO NOT shorten words, it makes you look like a moron.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:33pm
Back on the topic at hand. When you test fired walking out to the field, was the gauge reading '0psi' or did it supposedly still have pressure in it according to the gauge?

It's quite possible that you have a blown reg, which would need to be replaced by a professional with the torque specs for the tank and reg. New regs run between $25-$50 depending on what brand, and installation should only run you around $25.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2008 at 2:40pm
You said it worked for one game? If it did not work at all and it was filled, it could be a low pressure tank. Read the bottle/reg and see if it says low or high pressure.
ShadowRam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:26pm

man cause i really am hoping not having to take it to a shop, costs liek 20 or 30 bucks so stupid

Ya, $20-$30 is to much to spend to prevent 3000+ PSI pressure vessel blow up in your face

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:25am

UMMm im actually not sure if its high pressure or low pressure i have to ask my friend, i gave it to him to take it to a shop for me but before he does ill ask him. but what i think might need fixing is the the whole valve at the top.

Edited by ghille baller - 15 February 2008 at 8:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghille baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:29am
secondly, people im not mispelling if u look at the third reply thatll tell the whoel subject dang. and im sorry im not in the dungeons and dragons club where everyoen spells right or whatever.

tippmannfreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Post, 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:54am
^lolwut...
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 12:33pm

secondly, people im not mispelling if u look at the third reply thatll tell the whoel subject dang. and im sorry im not in the dungeons and dragons club where everyoen spells right or whatever.

If people that belong in a D&D club have rudimentary spelling and grammar skills, then kudos to them.  You have a computer at your disposal with a full keyboard in front of you.  You need not use shortcuts as if you're texting off of a cell phone.  You'll get better results from other members here if you use decent capitalization, spelling and punctuation.  If typing is the problem, take your time with your posts.  Many of us find reading posts, such as yours above, taxing and tedious. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic