FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unbelievable...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 8:20pm
Son didn't know.

He was in the locker room and heard the father say he does, so he believed.

Went so far as shaving their heads together. Mother thought it was a bonding experience.
Que pasa?

Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 9:37pm
The dad was a total toolbag.

But Steve Yzerman and the Wings were all class. I really respect an athlete who stands up to help better the world around them.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:57am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Dad tells hockey team + friends + his son, that said son has cancer. Exploits it to get special access to games and whatnot.Turns out that the son was completely healthy and that the father was a lifelong douchebag.
ok. that's what i was getting out of it but i wasn't fo sho. i just didn't know who was what and couldn't really connect. (dont pay much attention to hockey)

i feel so bad for the kid. i just want to hug him and feed him ice cream. as for the father, i want to kick him in the nuts...hard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic