Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
The forumer formely known as TKD

Joined: 04 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2059
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

After all, if it has anything to do with the military, it HAS to be a recruiting and subversion scam right?




If something is designed/endorsed by the Army officially, and is marketed to a youth demographic, it is hard not to think it is for recruiting.

They didn't make America's Army because they thought it would be nice for kids to have a nifty video game.

Please note I am not on the same tract as USAF here. I am not in disagreement with the "direction" it will take paintball. Paintball is not seriouz bizness in my book, so I could care less if more people play outlaw ball. I play outlaw ball. I refuse to give swindling commercial fields a cent of my money. I also think the people who are so against paintball being associated with war games are pretty dumb. It is a game where people shoot stuff at other people, and when they get hit, they are out. The lines shouldn't need to be highlighted for you to see the game is one of combat simulation, no matter how hard you try to see it otherwise.

I also am not trying to stand on a soapbox. I don't think this gun is a ZOMG TRAVESTY.

I think it will probably be a solid entry level gun.

My issue is that it is a bit too connected with the Army for my tastes, and I think that the Army using product marketing is a bit sketchy.
Back to Top
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Repeat Offender

Joined: 05 September 2005
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 1715
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:


i played on a field in Oklahoma last week where the ref explained to the new kids that paintball was a war simulator, and he got all PO'd when i called him on it. He didn't have an answer to "so what happens when you die here? you get respawned? does that work in real life too?"

That's the "simulator" part.  What would you call woodsball OTHER than a war game/simulation?



Playing tag with paintballs?
Back to Top
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Official Box Hoister

Joined: 28 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 9201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Kill me. Kill me now.

Tippmann announces a new gun that will likely lead to expansion of paintball into new markets, and strengthen the Tippmann brand in the process, and you are upset why?



I don't like that the Army is directly involved in marketing a mil-sim gun as a promotion to put their "business" in young people's minds.

I worked all last year trying to help put a positive image on paintball, and things like this only make it worse when a news station decides to do an expose on the game.  More than likely, it won't expand the market, only push more new players into non-profitable for local members of the paintball community renegade ball, with less safety.

Not to mention the fact that it makes it even easier for a non-player to get his hands on a replica gun and use it for immature behavior like scaring people. Does the news ever care that the person wasn't even a player? No. Just that it was a paintball gun.

Shame on the army for this tactic, and shame on Tippmann for stooping to this.



and EE, I don't think it's that we think it's going to turn kids into maniacs. It's more the fact that with the army branding any news coverage, good or bad, will probably mention a gun released in conjunction(though minimal I am sure) with the US army.

This is turn will make parents want their kids to play less, because it looks like we are out to do war games and train for the army. The other smaller side of the sport(Tournaments) works hard to stray from the killer mentality.

Right now the dude that owns the field I play for is having a hard time getting the town to allow him to expand his field from 5 man to 7 man size so we can practice right because it involves "guns".
Que pasa?


Back to Top
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
The forumer formely known as TKD

Joined: 04 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2059
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:


And thats how much different than the X-7 having the Spec Ops logo on it?


Spec Ops isn't an actual military force.
Back to Top
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Shot at Love Contestant

Joined: 13 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by Man Bites Dog Man Bites Dog wrote:



Spec Ops isn't an actual military force.

Did anybody tell them?

"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
Back to Top
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Crusher of Dreams

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4250
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:


Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:


Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:


Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Kill me. Kill me now.


Tippmann announces a new gun that will likely lead to expansion of paintball into new markets, and strengthen the Tippmann brand in the process, and you are upset why?

I don't like that the Army is directly involved in marketing a mil-sim gun as a promotion to put their "business" in young people's minds. I worked all last year trying to help put a positive image on paintball, and things like this only make it worse when a news station decides to do an expose on the game.  More than likely, it won't expand the market, only push more new players into non-profitable for local members of the paintball community renegade ball, with less safety.Not to mention the fact that it makes it even easier for a non-player to get his hands on a replica gun and use it for immature behavior like scaring people. Does the news ever care that the person wasn't even a player? No. Just that it was a paintball gun.Shame on the army for this tactic, and shame on Tippmann for stooping to this.
and EE, I don't think it's that we think it's going to turn kids into maniacs. It's more the fact that with the army branding any news coverage, good or bad, will probably mention a gun released in conjunction(though minimal I am sure) with the US army.This is turn will make parents want their kids to play less, because it looks like we are out to do war games and train for the army. The other smaller side of the sport(Tournaments) works hard to stray from the killer mentality.Right now the dude that owns the field I play for is having a hard time getting the town to allow him to expand his field from 5 man to 7 man size so we can practice right because it involves "guns".


If that was the case then as Susan Storm stated there would be no Market for Green Army Men, Toy guns, Toy planes and Tanks. Parrents arent as much Drama Lamma as tourney types when it comes to these things. They know their kids can make educated decitions later on on life.

Impulse, if Paintball was done by touching some one with paintballs and popping them on them i'd agree. But since you have to Shoot to tag out your oponent then yeah is a sort of combat situation.
Back to Top
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Shot at Love Contestant

Joined: 13 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

 What would you call woodsball OTHER than a war game/simulation?



Playing tag with paintballs?

Except that it has nothing in common with tag?

 

"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
Back to Top
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Joined: 03 January 2004
Location: R'lyeh
Status: Offline
Points: 12518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by Man Bites Dog Man Bites Dog wrote:



Spec Ops isn't an actual military force.

Did anybody tell them?

Lawl. Sometimes it would seem otherwise.
Back to Top
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Repeat Offender

Joined: 05 September 2005
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 1715
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:


Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:


Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:


Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Kill me. Kill me now.


Tippmann announces a new gun that will likely lead to expansion of paintball into new markets, and strengthen the Tippmann brand in the process, and you are upset why?

I don't like that the Army is directly involved in marketing a mil-sim gun as a promotion to put their "business" in young people's minds. I worked all last year trying to help put a positive image on paintball, and things like this only make it worse when a news station decides to do an expose on the game.  More than likely, it won't expand the market, only push more new players into non-profitable for local members of the paintball community renegade ball, with less safety.Not to mention the fact that it makes it even easier for a non-player to get his hands on a replica gun and use it for immature behavior like scaring people. Does the news ever care that the person wasn't even a player? No. Just that it was a paintball gun.Shame on the army for this tactic, and shame on Tippmann for stooping to this.
and EE, I don't think it's that we think it's going to turn kids into maniacs. It's more the fact that with the army branding any news coverage, good or bad, will probably mention a gun released in conjunction(though minimal I am sure) with the US army.This is turn will make parents want their kids to play less, because it looks like we are out to do war games and train for the army. The other smaller side of the sport(Tournaments) works hard to stray from the killer mentality.Right now the dude that owns the field I play for is having a hard time getting the town to allow him to expand his field from 5 man to 7 man size so we can practice right because it involves "guns".


If that was the case then as Susan Storm stated there would be no Market for Green Army Men, Toy guns, Toy planes and Tanks. Parrents arent as much Drama Lamma as tourney types when it comes to these things. They know their kids can make educated decitions later on on life.

Toys don't inflict pain on another persons.

Impulse, if Paintball was done by touching some one with paintballs and popping them on them i'd agree. But since you have to Shoot to tag out your oponent then yeah is a sort of combat situation.

If you look at in the sense with mil-sim markers,woods, and full bdu's yeah. But look at NPPL and PSP, I can't see in any way it represents combat. "He's hiding behind the dorito"
 Instead of "ditch,foxhole" etc.




Woods brought us in to this great sport. But now we need to part  from it.
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.


EE, you funny man, you.

Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.
Back to Top
tippmannfreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Post, 1/15

Joined: 29 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1044
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:15pm
now i just have to convince the cadre to replace the rubber ducks with these...stx lanes may become un-pointless/rediculous...
Back to Top
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Crusher of Dreams

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4250
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:


<span style="font-weight: bold;">Woods brought us in to this great sport. But now we need to part  from it.</span>


And that's your Opinion and your entitled to it. recreational Paintball is still the bigger half of the sport. Where you like it or not that's not going to change nor will the opinion of many players.

This marker wasnt designed for the Tournament type played as stated numerous times. So if it doesnt affect you personally why be a malcontent?
Back to Top
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Crusher of Dreams

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4250
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.
EE, you funny man, you.Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.


My father retired from the US Army. My father is among the best Americans I know. An outstanding citizen. Thou while no Marine it doesnt take away from his character.
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.
EE, you funny man, you.Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.


My father retired from the US Army. My father is among the best Americans I know. An outstanding citizen. Thou while no Marine it doesnt take away from his character.

I am talking about the current situation of the US Army. There is no honor or integrity in the current model of the US Army.  Its a shame that I cannot walk into the PX on the weekend without seeing at least one Army RECRUIT stealing something.Its obivous that if the army values exist anymore they are not being thought to soldiers in boot camp...
Back to Top
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Got me flowers for my birthday

Joined: 10 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4944
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.
EE, you funny man, you.Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.


My father retired from the US Army. My father is among the best Americans I know. An outstanding citizen. Thou while no Marine it doesnt take away from his character.


and as for the X7- spec ops isn't a military organization. we tried telling them but they wouldn't listen.

regardless, i have no problem with mil-sim markers (i do actually, but it's irrelavent to this argument) but i do have a problem with the army trying to get in on it all. i actually agree with whale, its the same as america's army was. Generally i don't mind the army recruiting, but i hate when they lurk high schools and do little things like this

edit- susan- it's a game...its not a war simulator, and its not intended to gear kids up for war. do people use it for that? yes. should refs explain it to ten year old kids that its a war simulation? no


Edited by GI JOES SON - 17 January 2008 at 1:52pm
Back to Top
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Shot at Love Contestant

Joined: 13 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:20pm

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

i actually agree with whale, its the same as america's army was. Generally i don't mind the army recruiting, but i hate when they lurk high schools and do little things like this

And I do have some degree of sympathy for this position.  But, nevertheless, we as a society have decided that encouraging 18-year-olds to join the military is a good thing, and that's not gonna happen unless we start marketing earlier.

Changing our approach to recruiting would require a fundamental shift in the way we view the military.

"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
Back to Top
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 14004
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.
EE, you funny man, you.Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.


My father retired from the US Army. My father is among the best Americans I know. An outstanding citizen. Thou while no Marine it doesnt take away from his character.

I am talking about the current situation of the US Army. There is no honor or integrity in the current model of the US Army.  Its a shame that I cannot walk into the PX on the weekend without seeing at least one Army RECRUIT stealing something.Its obivous that if the army values exist anymore they are not being thought to soldiers in boot camp...


My own brother, a Specialist in the NYANG has made the same observations. They had a couple of guys from a barracks in NYC stealing flares.

He also witnessed a mutiny when he was in Germany. Several guys in his own unit refused to do any work because it was raining. The officer in charge did nothing because he was bucking for promotion, and didn't care to have it on record that his men dediced not to work one day.
Back to Top
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Joined: 31 August 2004
Location: Tokelau
Status: Offline
Points: 4447
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:


Originally posted by Susan Storm Susan Storm wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Kill me. Kill me now.


Tippmann announces a new gun that will likely lead to expansion of paintball into new markets, and strengthen the Tippmann brand in the process, and you are upset why?

I don't like that the Army is directly involved in marketing a mil-sim gun as a promotion to put their "business" in young people's minds. I worked all last year trying to help put a positive image on paintball, and things like this only make it worse when a news station decides to do an expose on the game.  More than likely, it won't expand the market, only push more new players into non-profitable for local members of the paintball community renegade ball, with less safety.Not to mention the fact that it makes it even easier for a non-player to get his hands on a replica gun and use it for immature behavior like scaring people. Does the news ever care that the person wasn't even a player? No. Just that it was a paintball gun.Shame on the army for this tactic, and shame on Tippmann for stooping to this.


Ok maybee before you break out the soap box do some reaserch.

The Markers are designed for newer players. Instead of picking up some Walmart sipder they can pick this up. The Marker comes bundled with a DVD and it has web support so that new players can learn paintball with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety. people will play outlaw reguardless of what Marker they use. So your logic is as flawed as to think that because it has Army on the Label that its going to turn the kids into maniacs. After all we all grew up with Army men and Cap guns w/ plastic badges yet no one us became vigilantes.

Why do the "values" of the US Army need to be a part of it? Those "values" are just a part of the standards with which every parent should raise their children with, and a DVD is not going to fix that.

I never said the logo was going to "turn kids into maniacs" but it IS an attempt at advertising the armed forces, and you know damned well they aren't trying to get donations.

What gives paintball a Negative Image isnt a Marker line developed with the Army is the ones who Vandalize and the ones who on ESPN or other Major Medial covered events cheat and throw Hissy fits. And even those are so rare now days that it's not even a issue anymore.

If you honestly believe that A) Only the people that play on "ESPN and other Major Medial events" are the ones that cheat,

Or B) That a "hissy fit' is worse than people vandalizing and shooting innocent people


You obviously DON'T play paintball like you say you do. I've seen more blatent cheating in woodsball games than I have in tournaments, and JUST as many if not more hissy fits by older pople who think they're being cheated.


Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Again, you're reading into it too deeply from where I stand.

Tippmann, I doubt, is in league with the Army in a secret master plan to subvert all 14 year old paintball players and con them into joining the military.

The point is that the ARMY is trying to advertise to impressionable young kids. Joining the armed forces is admirable, but should be done because of personal choice, not being subversed from a young age.

Wal*Mart sells camouflage T-shirts,  why not chastise them for promoting the military and believing that they're trying to get kids into wearing these clothes so they can join the army? After all, if it has anything to do with the military, it HAS to be a recruiting and subversion scam right?

A) They aren't supplied/work on with the military, and aren't covered with the Army logo.

B) T-shirts =/= guns


Come on man.

As for your problem with delinquents having access to  replica markers, they're gonna use whatever the hell they can get their hands on, whether you're talking about an M4 knockup or a Talon that they dug out of a closet somewhere.

Not everyone on the street would be scared by a talon, but a gun that looks like an assault rifle? I'll remember to bring this thread up after a quick-stop gets robbed by a kid carrying one.

You're essentially demonizing any paintball company who doesn't make flashy metallic paint hoses, and staring down your nose at those of us who like the 'wargame' setting.

That's not true at all, and now YOU are reading too much into it. I am perfectly fine with sanctioned big games, and have nothing against woodsball. I started out in woodsball way back when, and I still think it's the best venue for a player to start out in.


Climb off the pedestal and realize that there are many different facets to the game of paintball, and just because a company doesn't cater to yours, doesn't quite make them evil.

...



Back to Top
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Got me flowers for my birthday

Joined: 10 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4944
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Originally posted by EE EE wrote:

with the Values of the US Army. Such as Honor, Integrety.
EE, you funny man, you.Thanks for making me laugh. I needed it.


My father retired from the US Army. My father is among the best Americans I know. An outstanding citizen. Thou while no Marine it doesnt take away from his character.

I am talking about the current situation of the US Army. There is no honor or integrity in the cForum Codesurrent model of the US Army.  Its a shame that I cannot walk into the PX on the weekend without seeing at least one Army RECRUIT stealing something.Its obivous that if the army values exist anymore they are not being thought to soldiers in boot camp...


My own brother, a Specialist in the NYANG has made the same observations. They had a couple of guys from a barracks in NYC stealing flares.

He also witnessed a mutiny when he was in Germany. Several guys in his own unit refused to do any work because it was raining. The officer in charge did nothing because he was bucking for promotion, and didn't care to have it on record that his men dediced not to work one day.


throughout history cases of wine and other goods have "fallen off the truck". i'm not saying its right, but its also not that recent of a thing.

edit-thats a of an officer. i would've given them a swift kick in the ass.


Edited by GI JOES SON - 17 January 2008 at 3:01pm
Back to Top
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Joined: 11 March 2004
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 8102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:55pm
wh3re es teh snip3r rifle?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.