Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 rt doest fire quick...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
felipe1269 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felipe1269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 rt doest fire quick...
    Posted: 10 January 2008 at 2:06pm

I just boug it on e bay but the I feel that the response trigger

doest wor how can i fix it?

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:26am
If you look, there's a screw on the side of the R/T connection. If you turn that screw, It will either fire faster, or slower.

Edited by Kingtiger - 12 January 2008 at 10:27am
Steam: Kingtiger125
Onti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 3:47pm
I have the same problem, the R/T not firing very fast.  I have a 98custom.  I have turned the adjuster screw and can only manage about 4balls/sec. 

Can you help me out?
Es ist nicht leicht ein Gott zu sein.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 4:35pm
Felipe and Onti:  If you want assistance you need to provide a lot more information about your marker set-ups.

It is handy to know about any other after-market equipment, what air source you use and whether the air is on gun or on remote for starters.
Papiriqui629 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papiriqui629 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 11:44am

Yes that is correct. Provide more info. Also attach a full tank to the marker directly, no remotes. After turn the screw all the way in and once you have done all this start turning the screw out basically counter clockwise by 1/8", very small turns and fire untill you regulate the r/t to the best performance. Do this without balls, this is done by dry firing the marker.

Try this and get back at us and see whats next.

Onti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:55am

98 Custom ACT
J&J 14in Barrel
Double Trigger
24Oz CO2 tank (no remote)

I have tried the dry firing while turning the screw with no success.

Es ist nicht leicht ein Gott zu sein.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic