FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forza 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:04pm
I found the vette easy to control. But that 69 Charger is a different story 
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

I found the vette easy to control. But that 69 Charger is a different story

When I was in my career, I upped the engine/ lightened the car without changing the tires or anything. Bad idea. It was like driving on ice.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:20pm
I tried Forza 2 once. I kept sliding off the track all the way across the fields on the side that I thought were way oversized and then hit my car into the wall. I suck at it. I think it's mostly because it doesn't give a very good feeling of the speed before I hit a turn. I feel like I'm going like 40 and then it turns out I am like 80.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:22pm
i remember one track where i thought i could takea huge shortcut across the infield.  almost made it until i hit an invisible wall at a very very high speed.  after that my car was too busted to finish the race
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:31pm
Its funny I usually never change the tires lol. For some reason handling was never and issue for except for the 69 Charger. I did upgrade them on my built classic gt500. At the start of a race I would be burning rubber so long cars would pass me lol, but not for long.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:43pm
if my dad would stop being a lazy ass and fix the damned internet, i'd totally be on for some racing.

I'd take on all of you.  <METALFACE>
X
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:03am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I have it, and I just started career mode.

A Need for Speed definitely needs the awesome customization just so I could actually play the game without crashing every 3 seconds.

it.. has.. for a long time

Underground has body kits, nitrous purge, neons, wheels, and vinyls

Most Wanted has wheels simple body kits and vinyls.

Carbon has the most in depth customization every part of every vinyl down to the glow.. it also introduced AutoScuplting, as well as amazing amount of colors in Candy, Iridescent, Pearl, Gloss, Chrome and Metallic

and ProStreet has the most allowed Layers but not to the detail of Carbon, AutoScuplting, and the same crazy number of colors
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ˝d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I have it, and I just started career mode.

A Need for Speed definitely needs the awesome customization just so I could actually play the game without crashing every 3 seconds.

it.. has.. for a long time

Underground has body kits, nitrous purge, neons, wheels, and vinyls

Most Wanted has wheels simple body kits and vinyls.

Carbon has the most in depth customization every part of every vinyl down to the glow.. it also introduced AutoScuplting, as well as amazing amount of colors in Candy, Iridescent, Pearl, Gloss, Chrome and Metallic

and ProStreet has the most allowed Layers but not to the detail of Carbon, AutoScuplting, and the same crazy number of colors

Can you do crazy pictures with like 1000 layers on Need for Speed?

If so, I am selling Forza and getting Carbon

EDIT: Totally didn't make that. Didn't know which of you players have seen it or not.

Edited by jmac3 - 08 January 2008 at 12:16pm
Que pasa?

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:00pm
Forza>NFS for painting your cars and for racing.
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:40pm
Yea, last time I played NFS I could take turns at 120 MPH I never tried really making a big custom paint job, kind of seems fun. I think I'll give it a shot. If you guys want some cool screenshots, just drive backwards on mazda luguna beach  It should be obvious what you need to hit to get big air.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:10pm
I'll sell someone this car

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:05pm
Chewp how many hours did you spend working on that? I would like to create a big paintjob, but I think I wouldn't be able to make it look any good.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

Chewp how many hours did you spend working on that? I would like to create a big paintjob, but I think I wouldn't be able to make it look any good.

Ask Tical, he made it and gave it to me. Hooked me up with a bunch of nice stuff, it was great of him.

If you want impressive paintjobs, look at this halo 3 car
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:12pm
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:21pm
Ya that halo car is amazing.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 12:24am

I didn't paint the Halo car. Just got it givin to me.
     Represent!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 9:24am

Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

I know you can save design templates so is it possible for you to design that halo template and then put it on another car?

Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 12:04pm

Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

I know you can save design templates so is it possible for you to design that halo template and then put it on another car?

yep sure is
     Represent!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 6:07pm

Do you still have the car?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic