FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Gift Thread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:17am

The one on the left. Heh. It is a Samsung 245BW, which is only saddled next to the 17" until I cobble together my new PC in January or Feburary.

Otherwise, reserved for more loot.

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:17am
not cds, walmart edits them.

id save it for groceries myself...or beer
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:30am
I got some jeans and shirts, a pair of really comfortable pajama pants, socks, winter hat, some headphones, a George Foreman grill, and a new Burton snowboarding jacket.

I'll probably get some cash tomorrow when my parents get back from visiting relatives. I have to work tomorrow, so I opened presents tonight.

Edited by Bunkered - 25 December 2007 at 2:31am
Santa Chewp View Drop Down
Ninja Santa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santa Chewp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 3:00am
So we open one tonight, and the rest tomorrow morning...so I saw one from my dad with the card reading "I tried mine and it worked great" so I was intrigued and opened it....it's a chicken roaster....why the hell would he get me a chicken roaster? When am I going to use that?
It was essentially this:

It's not even that it's disapointing, it's that it's practically completely useless for me.  Big let down, we'll see how tomorrow shapes up.
[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/8f3jo8l.jpg">
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 3:14am
sounds to me like a god reason to start buying chickens
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Santa Chewp Santa Chewp wrote:

So we open one tonight, and the rest tomorrow morning...so I saw one from my dad with the card reading "I tried mine and it worked great" so I was intrigued and opened it....it's a chicken roaster....why the hell would he get me a chicken roaster? When am I going to use that?
It was essentially this:

It's not even that it's disapointing, it's that it's practically completely useless for me.  Big let down, we'll see how tomorrow shapes up.

If I had a chicken roaster, I would use it soo much, because that picture looks soo good!
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 5:11am

so I saw one from my dad with the card reading "I tried mine and it worked great" so I was intrigued and opened it....it's a chicken roaster....why the hell would he get me a chicken roaster? When am I going to use that?

Maybe he just wanted his son to enjoy some good roast cock for the holidays?

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Santa Chewp View Drop Down
Ninja Santa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santa Chewp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

so I saw one from my dad with the card reading "I tried mine and it worked great" so I was intrigued and opened it....it's a chicken roaster....why the hell would he get me a chicken roaster? When am I going to use that?

Maybe he just wanted his son to enjoy some good roast cock for the holidays?

Hmm, that is possible...
And I'm not saying that it won't make tasty chicken...I'm saying I don't see myself cooking an entire chicken...we'll see.
[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/8f3jo8l.jpg">
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 7:37am
i got some money last night from some relatives. i didnt ask for anything though, theres nothing i want, so i told my family to chip in and get me a 6 pack and i'd call it even.
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 7:51am
Nice, First present was a 6pk of The Pride of Nova Scotia. Lets get wasted!

Edited by Ticalxx421 - 25 December 2007 at 8:58am
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 8:31am
New cell phone; my brother sent me WoW: BC; shoes, I'm assuming, since my mom asked me yesterday what my shoe size is.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 9:27am
Though it's not related to Christmas, I got some money towards flight lessons about a week or two ago.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 9:56am

I've always wanted to try one of those because you can put your choice of beer or whatever in the middle.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:02am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I've always wanted to try one of those because you can put your choice of beer or whatever in the middle.

yeah you can still that without this set up. Beer butt chicken tastes really really good.

Edited by little devil - 25 December 2007 at 10:03am
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:15am

So my mom got me a ripstick because I skate from time to time.

She said I can return it if I really want. I would like to get a new shift knob to compliment my new short shifter and some mud flaps for my car.

So has anyone used this before and thought it was worth the $80 price tag?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:28am
New mountain bike. New Camera (Nikon, 7 megapixels, good camera), and a salt water fishing pole. Twas a good christmas.
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:39am
w00t. So I got some Paintballs, New Mas, New Wallet, PGR4(ill), 6pack, Burberry Cologne... and... wait for it.... OH My Parents are paying for me to go to Ireland in the Summer. Way more then I asked for. I kinda feel cheap now.
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:47am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

So my mom got me a ripstick because I skate from time to time.

She said I can return it if I really want. I would like to get a new shift knob to compliment my new short shifter and some mud flaps for my car.

So has anyone used this before and thought it was worth the $80 price tag?

I haven't been impressed with them. The novelty wears off pretty quickly, and they aren't really practical.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:47am
$300 bills, yankee car mats for the jeep, and we got a new 40 inch high def TV for the family. Pretty sick. The rest of the family is ocming over later, so that's cool.
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:58am
  • Ingersoll-Rand air tool kit, air ratchet and impact wrench.
  • $70 in sears gift cards
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune for PS3

My brother hasn't shown up yet but once he does I will repost from what was stuffed in my stockings and what he brought me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic