Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Car Photos Anyone? 56k beware SI ADDED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Photos Anyone? 56k beware SI ADDED
    Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:40am
Well, I met a friend of one of my friends tonight and he's really into photography. So I thought I would throw up a few photos he took of my car, and a few others tonight. Anybody else with cool car photos, feel free to throw em up.

I think I'll go with the "Im NOT bored" look next time though..

Edited by Sammy - 24 December 2007 at 6:10pm
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:51am
Cool pics.
scrumsguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrumsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:04am

Asome pics

When I get a car in two years I take some pics

I know Da hui has some pride in his ride (he he that rimed)

Help support the Youth In Asia!

Member Of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:55am
The gauge cluster pic was cool.
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 8:56am
Very cool pics, most days i can't really appreciate cool photography, but those are just very cool pics. Good job 
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 9:29am
Nice pics. I'm trying to convince my mom into trading her jeep in for an rx8. The premium gas is a turn off though.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 9:38am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Nice pics. I'm trying to convince my mom into trading her jeep in for an rx8. The premium gas is a turn off though.

That, and they go through oil a lot faster than average cars. Our rx8 suggests you get an oil change like every 1000 miles or something?
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:04am
Thanks for all the comments!

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

That, and they go through oil a lot faster than average cars. Our rx8 suggests you get an oil change like every 1000 miles or something?

Yeah the relatively low mpg, combined with premium kinda bites, but it's worth it. I change the oil every 3000 miles, because that is what the manual prescribes for humid environments. 5000 for more normal places. But, the car does tend to burn oil quicker than normal, so every few fillups, you need to check your oil level and maybe add some.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:33am

Nice pics. I'm trying to convince my mom into trading her jeep in for an rx8. The premium rice is a turn off though.

I had to say it, sorry.

Awesome pics. If I had to get a Japanese car, it would probably be a mazda.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:42am
Mazda is owned by Ford. So really I wouldn't call it Japaneses.
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:44am
those pics are dope

wish i had an expensive car club with my friends
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:44am
Sammy, chances are you're just loosing oil due to a loose drain-plug. Mazdas need the plug torqued down fairly well to keep it from dripping. Same thing happens on my 6s.

The MPG on a Rotary engine sucks, only thing that made me go with the 6s instead of the RX8
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:52am
Can your speedo fit triple digit numbers ?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:52am
I hope an RX9 comes out and is more efficient, but with atleast 200-230 hp.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Mazda is owned by Ford. So really I wouldn't call it Japaneses.
only 40%.  They are still assembled in Japan.

Cool pics.  Nice ride.  I can't wait until i can finally afford a fun car.
X
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:15pm
Was just saying, it isn't quite like the main Japaneses company's.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:31pm

Was just saying, it isn't quite like the main Japaneses company's.

You're kidding right? First you say that they're owned by ford (which they aren't. Ford doesn't even have a controlling share anymore) then you try to say that no other Japanese company has part of it's stock held by an American auto manufacturer? Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan. They all have parts of their shares that are held by US auto manufacturers. Ever notice how the Saab (owned by GM) 93 and 95's both have a striking similarity to the Subaru Impreza and Legacy lines? It's because they're the same damn car! Back when GM bought a big share of Fuji Heavy Industries (read: Subaru, Suzuki, and Mitsubishi) and brought out the 93 turbo with awd, they didn't even bother to change the interior of the car!

Porsche gets their AWD systems from Subaru, Subaru uses Mitsubishi components in their engines and gets the technical info on engine maintenance as well as a lot of their boxer engine components from Porsche. Mazda uses the unified body and frame plant in Detroit to build frames and certain body components for their vehicles, but the engines are pure Japanese as are most of the other essential components. Remember Geo? The entire line was the product of mergers and stock sales between GM and Toyota, Suzuki (when they bought the FHI stock) and Isuzu. Everyone shares everything with everyone these days. Jesus kid, I haven't said anything about it until recently, but you really need to either get your facts straight or learn to shut you mouth. All you do is dig the hole a little deeper every time you chime in....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:34pm
Owned
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 1:40pm
I know that many are similar, Theres a Lincoln that looks a hell of a lot like a Volvo. They even recommend trying the volvo if you like the Lincoln. But Ford does have a part in Mazda, they wouldn't promote them on their site if they didn't.

Ending debate now to prevent flame-age.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Sammy, chances are you're just loosing oil due to a loose drain-plug. Mazdas need the plug torqued down fairly well to keep it from dripping. Same thing happens on my 6s.

The MPG on a Rotary engine sucks, only thing that made me go with the 6s instead of the RX8

The only reason I think otherwise is because the rotary engines are supposed to drink oil like crazy. My manual says check it around every other fill up, and most people on the forums use around a quart per 1000 miles.

Can your speedo fit triple digit numbers ?

It can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic