FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Way to go New Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Way to go New Jersey
    Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:11pm
Jersey bans death penalty

Hopefully more states will follow their lead.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:12pm
Jersey sux
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:15pm
Boooo
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:16pm
Good

Nobody should have the right to decide who lives or dies.

I can allready forsee a debate forming.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:17pm
^^ Probably. Anyway, yeah NJ definitely sucks, but at least something good is coming out of there.
DGAFmuffinZ View Drop Down
Guested 03/03/08 sexual therad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:36pm
That is retarded.  Some people deserve to die.

EMIKE/ILP

PROUD LAKER, NY GIANTS, and YANKEE FAN
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by DGAFmuffinZ DGAFmuffinZ wrote:

And who is to decide that?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by DGAFmuffinZ DGAFmuffinZ wrote:

And who is to decide that?

Me.
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
The forumer formely known as TKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:45pm
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:48pm
Thats bc the mob takes care of it already
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:49pm
   I am all for Death penalty.

After all we put down dogs for bs reasons most of the time. I find it hillarious how some get all OMG how dare you take someone's life in Death Sentence but are all for other forms of killing like Abortions.
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

After all we put down dogs for bs reasons most of the time. I find it hillarious how some get all OMG how dare you take someone's life in Death Sentence but are all for other forms of killing like Abortions.

We should just call the death penalty super-late-post-term-abortion and then there'd be a line around the block to dispose of all that nonviable criminal tissue mass.

It would also be funny to tell all the people who choose death that now the baby get's 20 years of appeals just like a condemmed dirt bag :)
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Key word, some.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:25am
I don't see how you can support the death penalty if the system is flawed and has failed in the past. The fact that wrongly-convicted people have been put to death, yet support for the capital punishment is so high in this country is mind blowing to me. Based on that alone should be enough reason to not support it. And also, the abortion argument really has no bearing in this thread. That's a separate issue that really can't be compared to capital punishment.

I also find it fascinating that some many Christians out there are in favor of the death penalty. I figure since Jesus was a wrongful victim of capital punishment, you people would be against it. Also, what happened to "Thou shalt not kill"?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:30am
lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I don't see how you can support the death penalty if the system is flawed and has failed in the past. The fact that wrongly-convicted people have been put to death, yet support for the capital punishment is so high in this country is mind blowing to me. Based on that alone should be enough reason to not support it. And also, the abortion argument really has no bearing in this thread. That's a separate issue that really can't be compared to capital punishment. I also find it fascinating that some many Christians out there are in favor of the death penalty. I figure since Jesus was a wrongful victim of capital punishment, you people would be against it. Also, what happened to "Thou shalt not kill"?
Agreed completely.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 1:29am
NJ still sucks.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 2:08am
In b4 heated debate.
DGAFmuffinZ View Drop Down
Guested 03/03/08 sexual therad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 2:15am
Yeah, didn't even think about this before...

but... uh...

Who the hell cares about New Jersey anyways?

EMIKE/ILP

PROUD LAKER, NY GIANTS, and YANKEE FAN
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:06am
what about "eye for an eye"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic