Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Way to go New Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:26pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tst8sIfrNvg

Fast forward to 7:57,

*note, may be some language in the video*
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:38pm
Elvis, I'd like to know what kind of rap sheet that guy who kidnapped and killed a 20 year old pizza delivery guy because "he was sick of walking and wanted a car" had. I know his uncle killed a police officer in holyoke a few years back, bet he has a wonderful family.

A kid who I went to highschool with broke into an animal clinic and stole tranquilizers similar to ketamine, only they were not small animal tranqs but horse tranqs and a bunch of kids were hospitalized. Shortly after he got out he began stealing ATV's and such with one of his buddies for crack money. Only when his buddy decided that stealing was too high risk and man-whoring was where the real money is did he stop doing that crap and straighten up. According to him Ludlow correctional wasn't much of a prison, and he had better TV than I do.

Another girl I went to highschool with has never had a job for longer than a few weeks. She got into heroine and robbing people's houses in broad daylight with some of her buddies, she got caught, got sent to rehab, was "rehabilitated" and back robbing houses until she got picked up with her buddies a week ago in chicopee.

Prisoners, especially violent offenders need to get solitary confinement, no hanging out with other gang-bangers. If you're going to parole them, I think they need a gps implant, and should lose both their trigger fingers in case they ever get their hands on a firearm. It would also be a handy way to identify jackasses at a glance. If you're a rapist or child-molester, you get an estrogen implant rendering your peen useless.

As far as MA's laws concerning self-defense are concerned, it's just retarded that you have to run away. If some armed thug breaks into my house in this day and age I should assume that he's going to kill me to make sure nobody can testify against him if he gets caught, and for bragging rights. I haven't heard of many cases of recent home invasions by armed intruders that haven't resulted in resident getting killed, and I can't outrun bullets.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:40pm
Did you just suggest amputating prisoners fingers?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:43pm
If you're a repeat violent offender with multipe firearms convictions, your trigger finger should have enough removed from it to not be able to manipulate the trigger of a medium-framed handgun. If you can't find the space to throw them in the hole for life, screw them. If you want to be nice about it, give them some anethetic. they can still tie their shoes and do most jobs, but shooting people is going to be much more difficult. 
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:45pm
What if somebody breaks into their home and then they can't use their gun to defend themselves and die?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:46pm
EDIT: Misunderstood you. If they are a violent criminal with firearms convictions they are not legally permitted to own a firearm anyways.

Why the hell were they breaking into my house with a gun when i'm home if they didn't come prepared to kill me? If there's just one of them and I have the drop on them they can get a verbal warning, if they so much as make a threatening move, their brains paint my wall. If there are more than one, I escape to safety by shooting my way out. Chances are good in such a situation I'd make enough noise and waste enough time unlocking one of my firearms that I'd be dead long before I had time to even asses such a situation.

Edited by rednekk98 - 15 December 2007 at 7:52pm
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:52pm
The gun is more to intimidate you than for actual use in my experience.

People are always more apt to cooperate when staring down the barrel of a loaded weapon.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:15pm
where the hell did this thread just go?
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

where the hell did this thread just go?

I was wondering that myself.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:41pm
I think the worst offenders should just be locked in a room in front of a huge projector screen, strapped to a chair, and forced to watch Brendan Fraser movies for the rest of their lives.  They'd be fed and hydrated intravenously.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

The gun is more to intimidate you than for actual use in my experience.People are always more apt to cooperate when staring down the barrel of a loaded weapon.

Funny any time I had a Fire Arm pointed at me Bullets Followed shortly.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Elvis, I'd like to know what kind of rap sheet that guy who kidnapped and killed a 20 year old pizza delivery guy because "he was sick of walking and wanted a car" had. I know his uncle killed a police officer in holyoke a few years back, bet he has a wonderful family. A kid who I went to highschool with broke into an animal clinic and stole tranquilizers similar to ketamine, only they were not small animal tranqs but horse tranqs and a bunch of kids were hospitalized. Shortly after he got out he began stealing ATV's and such with one of his buddies for crack money. Only when his buddy decided that stealing was too high risk and man-whoring was where the real money is did he stop doing that crap and straighten up. According to him Ludlow correctional wasn't much of a prison, and he had better TV than I do. Another girl I went to highschool with has never had a job for longer than a few weeks. She got into heroine and robbing people's houses in broad daylight with some of her buddies, she got caught, got sent to rehab, was "rehabilitated" and back robbing houses until she got picked up with her buddies a week ago in chicopee. Prisoners, especially violent offenders need to get solitary confinement, no hanging out with other gang-bangers. If you're going to parole them, I think they need a gps implant, and should lose both their trigger fingers in case they ever get their hands on a firearm. It would also be a handy way to identify jackasses at a glance. If you're a rapist or child-molester, you get an estrogen implant rendering your peen useless. As far as MA's laws concerning self-defense are concerned, it's just retarded that you have to run away. If some armed thug breaks into my house in this day and age I should assume that he's going to kill me to make sure nobody can testify against him if he gets caught, and for bragging rights. I haven't heard of many cases of recent home invasions by armed intruders that haven't resulted in resident getting killed, and I can't outrun bullets.

Call me Tomorrow I can fill you in.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I think the worst offenders should just be locked in a room in front of a huge projector screen, strapped to a chair, and forced to watch Brendan Fraser movies for the rest of their lives.  They'd be fed and hydrated intravenously.

There's a constitutional amendment against cruel and unusual punishment.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Not in Gitmo Baby! The Pearl of the Antilles!

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Not in Gitmo Baby! The Pearl of the Antilles!

I think Brendan Fraser is still covered under 'crimes against Humanity', and that's international law.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:11am
Yeah, but how many movies of his do you watch and actually focus on him?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:26am

I think the worst offenders should just be locked in a room in front of a huge projector screen, strapped to a chair, and forced to watch Brendan Fraser movies for the rest of their lives. They'd be fed and hydrated intravenously.

Keyword is "AND".

It can be cruel, but if it's not unusual, it's still ok.

It can be unusual, but as long as it's not cruel it's still ok.

And the definition of what is cruel and unusual is the job of the Supreme Court. Not you, not me, not Joe Schmoe.

Edited by Linus - 16 December 2007 at 1:27am

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:47pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

And the definition of what is cruel and unusual is the job of the Supreme Court. Not you, not me, not Joe Schmoe.

So you obviously backed Plessy v. Ferguson? Dredd Scott? I mean, the SC is right with their decisions; therefore, if they rule capital punishment to not be cruel and unusual, it's the right thing?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

I think the worst offenders should just be locked in a room in front of a huge projector screen, strapped to a chair, and forced to watch Brendan Fraser movies for the rest of their lives. They'd be fed and hydrated intravenously.

Keyword is "AND".

It can be cruel, but if it's not unusual, it's still ok.

It can be unusual, but as long as it's not cruel it's still ok.

Brendan Fraser is cruel and unusual punishment. End of story. The Surpeme Court can lick my chocolate salty balls.

CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 6:30pm
            The end of capital punishment would spare eight men who are on death row in New Jersey. These include Jesse Timmendequas, a sex offender convicted of murdering seven-year-old Megan Kanka in 1994.

This case led to Megan's Law, which requires authorities to notify the public about convicted sex offenders living in their communities.

"My daughter was raped, she was strangled, she was suffocated. She was also raped post-mortem and her body was dumped in a nearby park," said Richard Kanka as he appealed to legislators not to abolish the death penalty.
Yeah, Jesse Timmendequas deserves to live. Afterall what he did to a 7 YEAR OLD CHILD wasn't that bad. Way to go New Jersey

Edited by CarbineKid - 16 December 2007 at 6:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic