Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x7 cylone not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rastafar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastafar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x7 cylone not working
    Posted: 12 December 2007 at 9:27am
hello and good morning all. i just bought the evt and f6 rod and piston housing and new ratchet for the cyclone(newdesignz.com), i also got the egrip. i installed as the directions say with both items, and now my cyclone hopper wont work on its own. i can manually push the rod and it turns, but when i hooked my air and unscrewed the line coming off the housing, not the gun, there was no air coming out. what can i do to fix that? any help would be greatly appreciated.
rastafar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastafar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 5:47pm

alright yall, for some of yall that are having problems with the cyclone hopper not spinning after you take it apart, i think i got the answer. when i took mine apart i didnt notice that in the lever that you cock, to engage the air, there is a slot in it that the bar, the long silver rod fits into that. thers a groove for it. i didnt notice and this time i was like why isnt this fitting right, well i did that, and also looked at my screws on the side. i took them out, the one for the cyclone feed and also noticed that theres a hole in it, i think it has to face the hose. anyway my gun is working and the its badder than ever. tomorrow my double trigger comes in along with my new delrin bolt and back velocity adjuster. ill report more on it. hope this helps someone.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic