FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sooooooo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sooooooo
    Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:06pm
I AM GOING TO IRAQ AND YOU ARENT! HAHA!

I was told 95% chance I am going today at the special december drill. I am very very excited. I know you are all jealous so HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:07pm
Make sure you get some before you come back.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:07pm
Stay safe, don't do anything stupid, and if you ever find yourself enjoying yourself you probably aren't being careful enough.

When do you deploy, and for how long?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:08pm
I'm so jealous..
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:10pm
Activated in May. In Iraq in October. Return like following May in 2009. When I get activated it'll be training like 24/7 which in itself is bad ass. I'll finally fit my definition of bad ass when I get deployed so I am pumped about that.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Bolt3 Bolt3 wrote:

I'm so jealous..
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

Activated in May. In Iraq in October. Return like following May in 2009. When I get activated it'll be training like 24/7 which in itself is bad ass. I'll finally fit my definition of bad ass when I get deployed so I am pumped about that.

Five months of workup training, eh? Not as bad as I've heard of some U.S. units getting.

We've been training since September, deploying to Kandahar in August. The fall was fairly low key, but it should pick up quite a bit in January.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:19pm
good luck
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:24pm
Wow, you yanks sure sound like your excited about being shipped off to die in a desert.

The patrioticness of Americans blows me away sometimes
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:25pm
You seem so gung ho right now. I'll bet you wont be so happy when you're two months in and some stuff has (or hasn't) happened.

Don't get me wrong, I'd actually love to be shipped there too. Though it's extremely dangerous and often traumatizing, it's just another one of those life experiences that would add to my experience of the world.

Be safe.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:30pm
You live up to your title of "good sport" hahaha.
Good luck over there, make the best out of it.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:32pm
Have fun, but not to much fun and make sure like every one else has said to be safe.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:39pm
Sucks for you
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 5:56pm
How far we've come from people dreading something like that in Vietnam. I'm not exactly sure how "fun" could be used but good luck.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by .636 .636 wrote:

Wow, you yanks sure sound like your excited about being shipped off to die in a desert. The patrioticness of Americans blows me away sometimes

Are we naive and ignorant or what?

Last I checked, not everyone dies in Iraq. Not even freaking close. Do a little research next time before you make yourself look like an ignorant fool.

And thanks for the well wishes everyone else.

Brihard, what do you mean about the other training US troops get?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:04pm

Wow, you yanks sure sound like your excited about being shipped off to die in a desert. The patrioticness of Americans blows me away sometimes

Last I checked, not everyone dies in Iraq. Not even freaking close. Do a little research next time before you make yourself look like an ignorant fool.

I've heard many accounts of guys getting six weeks of pre-deployment training.

Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I've heard many accounts of guys getting six weeks of pre-deployment training.

Edited by Tolgak - 08 December 2007 at 6:17pm
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:16pm
good luck over there and stay safe
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Sucks for you
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 6:51pm

Ok, is this better "Yay I'm getting shipped off to the middle east to protect my country, but I'm not really even protecting my country"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic