FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SNOW!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:43pm
More power for towing heavy stuff, some people actually use their truck for work/utility stuff.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:47pm
What do you hall with your truck?
<Sig violation, Section 1>
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

Wish I could throw some chains on my mazda, but I don't think there street legal, so I will have to stick with a good set of studded snow tires and lots of weight.

EDIT:
If it were something out of the ordinary like a v12 I would understand but if you are going to buy a v8 just to endanger your life and every one else around you then I think it is stupid.

Chains are probably legal where you are if studs are. Check your laws. Chains are freakin great
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by .636 .636 wrote:

Wish I could throw some chains on my mazda, but I don't think there street legal, so I will have to stick with a good set of studded snow tires and lots of weight.

EDIT:
If it were something out of the ordinary like a v12 I would understand but if you are going to buy a v8 just to endanger your life and every one else around you then I think it is stupid.

Chains are probably legal where you are if studs are. Check your laws. Chains are freakin great

Alright thanks.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:00pm
I just like my 30 foot chevy with v12 engine for snow driving
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

I just like my 30 foot chevy with v12 engine for snow driving

LOL!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:03pm
Boats, trailers, boats without trailers, rocks, dirt, wood. All kinds of stuff.

In before someone says bait.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:09pm
I have seen boats hauled by suzuki samurais which have an engine that is smaller than most motorcyles.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:18pm
Small boats, but nothing big. 
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:25pm
Only truck/SUV worth a damn are Toyotas
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Only truck/SUV worth a damn are Toyotas

Unless you need to do towing. I don't think a 5.7L 4wd full size toyota is going to be able to tow like our 3/4 ton chev
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:09pm

EDIT:

Alright thanks.

I thought studs were illegal here.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Thats because the people around your area must not be able to drive worth crap.

and you wonder why everyone hates your guts. Maybee if you quit acting like a pompus kid you wouldnt have to make a new screen name a week.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Originally posted by .357 Magnum .357 Magnum wrote:

Thats because the people around your area must not be able to drive worth crap.

and you wonder why everyone hates your guts. Maybee if you quit acting like a pompus kid you wouldnt have to make a new screen name a week.

He said people around him go off the road because they drive a V8, if thats the case they probably do suck at driving.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

EDIT:

Alright thanks.

I thought studs were illegal here.

You can run them a select few months out of the year, then you have to switch back to your regular tires and pray there is know weird weather.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:27pm
its pretty bad once mods start flaming you dude
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:32pm
Wow I totally just realized EE was bashing on HP to.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:33pm
I love the fact that someone assumes they know my attitude when they really don't even know me, then assume it's true.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:38pm
I love it when people act like a tool on the internet and claim they don't act like that in real life.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:42pm
I love it when people act like the Internet is serious business, for all you know I could be a 65 year old woman somewhere in Mexico. It's the Internet dude. Don't assume someone acts the same towards people on line as they do in real life.

Edited by .357 Magnum - 06 December 2007 at 10:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic