Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Fitness Competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by notXXscared notXXscared wrote:

Originally posted by AoSpades AoSpades wrote:

stop with the language idiot

EDIT: and don't mock me in PM's either....No Foul Language...in the Forum Rules...just because you can type it doesn't make it ok.

AoSpades, you're a mod now?

Oh please, he isnt the first one to jump on someone who broke the rules before.

And I would edit that im_new.

I guess Im a mod too.

Edited by pntbl freak - 25 September 2008 at 3:03pm
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

stop with the language idiot

EDIT: and don't mock me in PM's either....No Foul Language...in the Forum Rules...just because you can type it doesn't make it ok.

Oh please, he isnt the first one to jump on someone who broke the rules before.

And I would edit that im_new.

I guess Im a mod too.
Not at all. Let him know he will get a strike for something, but you don't have to be a condescending tool bag to give someone advice. Especially when it's not even your job.

Previously DYE PLAYA
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:14pm

Not at all. Let him know he will get a strike for something, but you don't have to be a condescending tool bag to give someone advice. Especially when it's not even your job.

1.)Don't even start with calling me a tool you hypocrite, iIve got so much dirt on you i could bury you with it.

2.)When you already have one strike for filtering out the "B" word, when exactly is it ok to filter out the F-bomb?

3.)If it was the first time I would have been casual with him. But if he can't take a hint and throws another word out THE VERY NEXT DAY, I think have some right to be short with him.

Edited by AoSpades - 25 September 2008 at 3:14pm
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:20pm
Settle down, everybody...
notXXscared View Drop Down

Strike 1, 8-21 Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notXXscared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:24pm

1.)Don't even start with calling me a tool you hypocrite, iIve got so much dirt on you i could bury you with it.

So much dirt... like the way I dress, what I do, who I chill with? I could care less. If I actually cared what you think, I wouldn't have made those posts in the first place. And I wasn't calling you a tool either, just the way you're talking to this person is tool-ish.

2.)When you already have one strike for filtering out the "B" word, when exactly is it ok to filter out the F-bomb?

It's not.

3.)If it was the first time I would have been casual with him. But if he can't take a hint and throws another word out THE VERY NEXT DAY, I think have some right to be short with him.

Let him know, but it's not your job to reprimand him for it. Give him a heads up if you want and let the mods deal with it.

Previously DYE PLAYA
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:34pm

Maybe he's a junior mod.

One of the mods was messing with his Acme cloning kit and created him.

MysteryMod:  "I have created a new junior mod . . . I will call him mini-mod."
DzXs View Drop Down

2 strike, language, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzXs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:49pm
so who won this thing? lol
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:49pm

like the way I dress, what I do, who I chill with? I could care less. If I actually cared what you think, I wouldn't have made those posts in the first place.

it's not any of that, it's your delivery and what you say in your posts that shows your tool si-   i mean true side.

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:59pm

Ok.

Everybody stop now, or mass strikes/guestings will ensue.

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 4:46pm
lol
I ♣ hippies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic