FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your week can’t be worse...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your week can’t be worse...
    Posted: 23 November 2007 at 5:23am
So let me go through my past week...

Last Monday we get flash floods, and my car has a cold air intake and I hit a puddle that was bigger than I thought and I hydrolock my engine to the point that it's over half the blue book on the car to fix, so they deem it totaled.  So I call Geico and not only are they only going to give me $3000 dollars less than blue book on the car, their calling it a collision accident because the puddle was "stationary".  After cursing at many geico managers, I slowly admit defeat and accept being 3 grand in the hole.

So Wendesday I'm surfing in North Shore (Hawaii),  and I'm paddling up from a set and this girl on a longboard gets scared at the top of a wave and bails shooting her board which is endless with her damn near 20' leash.  So I see it coming at me and go under bailing my board.  I come up and her fins are dug into my board, causing over $60 in damages due it having to be re-glassed.

Friday, One of my buddies was in front of a club in downtown Waikiki (Zanzibar for those of you who know or have been to Oahu) and these Samoan's are chasing this guy and he laughs and ends up getting confronted and getting his jaw broken.  My chain of command (Army) gets mad that we weren't in a bigger group downtown and takes away our four day thanksgiving weekend (for the privates anyway).

You can't beat this... You just can't...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 5:35am
Wow..... I know I can't beat that atm.
Steam: Kingtiger125
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 5:37am
At least you get to go surfing?
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 6:42am
sooo you lost your thanksgiving pass because you werent in a larger group? damn the army sucks eh
Pirate1650 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate1650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 8:44am

A bad week in Hawaii is better than anything in Massachusetts, also never been surfing, I don't think it's possible up here in the North East.

With the cost of living up here I can't afford to put a cold air intake in my car and I also had to work Thanksgiving.

Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
Lapco Accushot Kit
Palmer's Stabilizer
APE Rampage E-Grip
Pure Energy HPA Tank
OpsGear G-36 Folding Stock
X-7 Hopper
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 9:31am
lol sux2bu
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 9:39am
If I ever get a CAI, it will definately be the TRD because it has the water bypass valve. Really sucks to be you right now though. What car do you have?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:18am
Haha sucks to be you.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:44am
Yeah, your week sucked. Maybe next week will be better.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:02am
lol. The Army controls their liberty in the fleet like we do in the school house. Funny.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:20am
My week is worse. I'm pregnant.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:54am
buy the car back (can probly get it for a few hundred bucks) use the auto shop on base to rebuild the engine. or strip it and sell it.

swich from geico to USAA (rates are half the price for my family and survice is better)

saving the world, one warship at a time.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:31pm
that car thing is bull. i would be pissed. hopefully your luck will change though. definitely don't go sky-diving.
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested and IP banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:34pm
Thats a crappy week. I would say just chill for a few days and let everything settle.
Brainless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:46pm
Ohh boohoo your expensive car boohoo your damaged surfboard (in Hawaii) boooohoo one of your friends got punched in the mouth.

I don't want to preach but as long as there's still air in your lungs and blood is in your veins you should be thankful for what you have and for all the life you've had. Nothing bad ever happens to people, they only imagine these things being bad. Who should care if they lose things if they've had things all this time? There could be no life, no feeling, just floating rocks in space. But thank whatever God you believe in we have life as long as the sun warms our planet, we should be thankful for every small thing we experience in our life.

Even if you are the saddest, most crippled person in the world, you are privileged.
98 Custom
Inline Stabilizer
Lapco Bigshot
Low Pressure Kit
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Brainless Brainless wrote:

Ohh boohoo your expensive car boohoo your damaged surfboard (in Hawaii) boooohoo one of your friends got punched in the mouth.

I don't want to preach but as long as there's still air in your lungs and blood is in your veins you should be thankful for what you have and for all the life you've had. Nothing bad ever happens to people, they only imagine these things being bad. Who should care if they lose things if they've had things all this time? There could be no life, no feeling, just floating rocks in space. But thank whatever God you believe in we have life as long as the sun warms our planet, we should be thankful for every small thing we experience in our life.

Even if you are the saddest, most crippled person in the world, you are privileged.

Your username says it all.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 2:37pm

Ohh boohoo your expensive car boohoo your damaged surfboard (in Hawaii) boooohoo one of your friends got punched in the mouth.I don't want to preach but as long as there's still air in your lungs and blood is in your veins you should be thankful for what you have and for all the life you've had. Nothing bad ever happens to people, they only imagine these things being bad. Who should care if they lose things if they've had things all this time? There could be no life, no feeling, just floating rocks in space. But thank whatever God you believe in we have life as long as the sun warms our planet, we should be thankful for every small thing we experience in our life.Even if you are the saddest, most crippled person in the world, you are privileged.

So if I come over to your house every single day, and beat you to an inch of your life with a rusty crowbar, and stab you with a nail file, you'll go to bed every night with a smile on your face and think it was a good day, cause technically you're still alive?
Brainless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 2:58pm
Yes! *goes to grab his dad's golf club* lawl
98 Custom
Inline Stabilizer
Lapco Bigshot
Low Pressure Kit
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Your username says it all.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 3:06pm

That was the car.

Merc, they won't let me, they said they would only give me $9,600 for the car and they would keep it, or $6,600 and I could keep it.  With my work schedule right now, I can't afford to break everything down and sell it seperately.  But I agree, I definently should have gotten the bypass valve, but I never thought puddles would have been that bad of an issue. 

I do plan to switch to USAA ASAP though...

Edited by Heres To You - 23 November 2007 at 3:08pm
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic